Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 prize things - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

what are the most prize things that you have that you would hate to be taken away from you? mine are my friends my computer and my tv lol.

Signature

music..I can't go on without music for more than 40 mins..I've tried it and I get a terrible head ache, might be because I listen to it so loud...heh

Signature Image

You guys just said the things that I can't go with out!

Yeah mine would have to be friends, computer, t.v, and music!!!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Well...I thought I couldn't live without my boyfriend...but it's been two weeks since he broke up with me and I'm still alive, so I must have been wrong there. I guess a more correct statement would be that I'd never be happy without my boyfriend, since these past two weeks have been miserable for me. :(

Anyway, I'm off topic hehe. I couldn't live without my computer, I'm online all the time and this is how I stay in touch with my friends. Messengers and email are very handy! ^_^ Music would also be very hard to live without. Music has calmed me through many a tough time, and I can always find a song that relates to my situations.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i couldnt go without my computer my tv my best friend my pets and music!!

Quote by AngelKateWell...I thought I couldn't live without my boyfriend...but it's been two weeks since he broke up with me and I'm still alive, so I must have been wrong there. I guess a more correct statement would be that I'd never be happy without my boyfriend, since these past two weeks have been miserable for me. :(

Awww.... I'm sure you'll find someone else AngelKate! Don't let something like that bring you down. There's always your other "prize things" to make you feel better!

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

mine would be my laptop.....i take it everywhere i go..except to the toilet...^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.