Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of 'Gaara' - Minitokyo

Deletion of 'Gaara'

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Just wanted to tell everyone that had my wallpaper in their favorites, that I deleted it in order to change somethings on it and to add other things to it. Ok...that's it. Bye.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by inuyashalove04Just wanted to tell everyone that had my wallpaper in their favorites, that I deleted it in order to change somethings on it and to add other things to it. Ok...that's it. Bye.

Oh, hon you didn't have to do that! You could have merely clicked on the "Update" link and that would have allowed you to replace your old wall with the new version!

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Honestly, this kind of comment - on a thread like this, could actually have been avoided if you would have posted it on people's guestbooks / PM them instead. It's not really necessary on this type of forum.

As well, you don't have to delete a wallpaper if you are making some minor tweaks and improvements on it. That is what the "Update" button is for. Good day now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Quote by sylvacoer

Quote by inuyashalove04Just wanted to tell everyone that had my wallpaper in their favorites, that I deleted it in order to change somethings on it and to add other things to it. Ok...that's it. Bye.

Oh, hon you didn't have to do that! You could have merely clicked on the "Update" link and that would have allowed you to replace your old wall with the new version!

Hehe ^_^' , Oh well...I'll have it back up pretty soon. *Stupid me, didn't even see the update link*

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I agree , you didn't have to do that! But ... well ... we'll be waiting to see the changes

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.