Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it mean to be "stupid" - Minitokyo

What does it mean to be "stupid"

page 1 of 1 8 total items

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Interpret the word 'stupid' however you want, I guess. Be it unintelligent, socially inept, gets bad grades, is street-dumb, ignorant, slow... etc etc. How do you view/treat them? Most people I know have very little patience for these kinds of people. Some pity them for not knowing any better.. Hou should u treat them, if there's an answer at all..
Do you feel optimistic about these people getting 'smarter' or are they going to stay 'stupid'? Whose fault is it that they're stupid in the first place?

As for me at the moment, I'm understanding 'stupid' to be ignorant people who think they know better. In my pessimistic opinion these are the people who have little hope of becoming 'smarter' because they refuse information from the outside thinking that they know everything that there is to know already. So.. i dont feel bad for them either.

Another kind of 'stupid' person is someone with no self-esteem. I don't understand these types of people... who always talk down on themselves and make things perpetually worse for themselves. Yes I consider these types of people stupid, but I feel bad for them because they bring this stupidity upon themselves. As for the outlook, I dunno more optimisic I guess because I think it can be fixed to a certain degree.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

AnimeAlchemist

AnimeAlchemist

The Alchemy Mystery of Anime

As my grade school teacher said "nobody IS stupid" ...they just lack 'experience'

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Stupid usually means...well clumsy. lol. Thats the only time when i call someone stupid is if they're clumsy and mess up my stuff. I usually never call anyone names..I try not to I know its a bad habit.

i view them as annoying at times.... but sometimes stupidity cannot be helped

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

'stupid is as stupid does' haha, sorry..had to put that quote in XD
Well, i get mad at people who act stupid to get attention. They reallly aren't that way, but they act like it. That is just something that is really annoying to me.

Signature

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

I like the stupid people; they tend to be more easy going and make for a better in depth conversation than someone who is preoccupied with what's going on in the world around them rather than why it goes on. in overly social situations i like to find the person that no one else bothers to talk to and ask them to intrepret "life". It's enlightingly fun. When you think of it, those who act stupid are generally smarter than those who can't. The three stooges, known for their slap-stick antics, where relativly geniouses. The wisest men in the world realize that they can't take themselves too serious and that they know nothing. Although i do also say that with the fact that there are some brain-dead people out there doing nothing but taking up air and space, in mind.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Siri

Siri

Suou

well, stupidity has its uses
i want to write just that but i have that character limit lol

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Types of stupid people for me:
1. stupid people by nature..
2. stupid people who aren't that stupid, but act like ones, because of others
3. stupid people, because of school
4. stupid people because of their behaviour
5. stupid people who thinks that they aren't stupid at all, and judge others

x_x

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.