Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your MT Friends List (does it matter) - Minitokyo

Your MT Friends List (does it matter)

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

O.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends list? I mean with age or gender?

For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the age or gender because I don't think it should matter.

What do you think?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It doesn't bother me what age or nationality the person is, I just like to be asked or get a little note in my GB when added. Work fine for me :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

err...I really don't think it matters much to me

Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't care. As long as I can communicate with them.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends
list? I mean with age or gender?

Not really with age or gender, but I am currently taking people off my list who I don't chat with anymore.

It's getting shorter, by the way. Maybe if they had a watchlist and a friendlist separated, then I would have showed who my true friends are. ^_^ - And there's quite a bit, but not many, really.

Quote by AlishaFor me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool
with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the
age or gender because I don't think it should matter. What do you think?

If only people start adding me at random, without leaving any response, I would normally start ignoring. I'm like - "Wow, that creeps me out. Who the heck is this?" lol - So I am refining my list and removing people who actually randomly added me onto their list. I've been acutally doing this for weels now. It's just insane, really.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i don't mind the the nationality, gender or age....
i just love making friends....^_^...and everyone is free to add me...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

camel

Heart of Sword...

I agree i dont mind age or gender, a real friend dont care about age or gender...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

it doesn't matter to me either ^^ i just love meeting new friends, regardless of race, age and religion

Alrighty then!!! Everyone agrees with me then! Or at lease so far.....

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends
list? I mean with age or gender?
For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool
with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the
age or gender because I don't think it should matter. What do you think?

same here
if i like the person and they don't have a problem with me then it's all good ^_^
nothing matters to me really...
friends are friends regardless of age or gender, right?

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

for me age and gender doesnt matter at all......as long as they're nice to chat with ^^
but sure there are alot of ppl who add me without saying anything REMOVE!!if u wanna add a person you should at least tell the person in my opinion.....its like walking into a strangers house without asking

Quote by CelessieIf only people start adding me at random, without leaving
any response, I would normally start ignoring. I'm like - "Wow, that
creeps me out. Who the heck is this?" lol - So I am refining my list
and removing people who actually randomly added me onto their list.
I've been acutally doing this for weels now. It's just insane,
really.

well like i just said above .......i strongly agree to this ^^

hey it doesn't mean much for me! i mean i got all the great friends i need here! Alisha you are one of my best friends ever!!

Quote by CelessaIf only people start adding me at random, without leaving
any response, I would normally start ignoring. I'm like - "Wow, that
creeps me out. Who the heck is this?" lol - So I am refining my list
and removing people who actually randomly added me onto their list.
I've been acutally doing this for weels now. It's just insane, really.

wtf...seriously I've seen a lot of people saying this lately, someone is nice enough to add you to their list because they obviously saw something in you that they liked more than the next person and how do you react?...remove him! seriously it doesn't hurt you AT ALL to leave their miserable name on the friggin list.. -_-

Signature Image

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

no! ill be glad to be friends to everyone! i like to meet new ppl and stuff. its fun to make someone feel that they have friends in life.

Quote by YugureKazesame here
if i like the person and they don't have a problem with me then it's all good ^_^
nothing matters to me really...
friends are friends regardless of age or gender, right?

Yeah exactly what I mean! It shouldn't matter at all about age, gender, or even religen!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As I noted on my userpage,

Quote: While it's nice to have a long friends list, I feel that friends should be people that you feel a certain kinship to, and therefore I am generally hesitant to add people to my friends list unless I've had a chance to talk to them and get to know them on the forums or in a group, or if someone did me a favor or gave me some assistance. So, to those of you on my friends list, thanks for making my time on Minitokyo as enjoyable as it has been so far, and to those not on the list, I hope that on my time here I'll get a chance to know you all better!

The above more or less summarizes my thoughts on the entire matter. However, to be as honest as possible, to that, I would actually add another category of people, and that would be those members whose work I particularly admire such that I get notified whenever they submit a new work.

People are certainly free to add me to their friendslist, but that does not necessarily mean that I will add them to mine, but when the time comes that I feel that they are people that I either am particularly close with or particularly respect, I will gladly reciprocate their sentiments and add them to my own.

Hope that explains things! :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

for me it doesn't matter where they're from or what age as long as they consider me their friend and I don't care if they don't leave a message when they add me to their list . they were nice enough to add me in their list.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It doesn't bother me how old they are or what gender. I'll pretty much be friends with anyone. The more the better. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

well for me it doesn't matter because all I want to do is to have alot of friends and if they are from different parts of the country or world is better. I don't care eather for the age. :) all I care is if they are friendly and if they like anime.

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I like friends. ^_^ Anyone who's a friend can be on my list!!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

nah, it doesn't matter what age, gender, etc they are to be on my friends' list...as long as they're a pleasure to chat with. shoot, i even add people onto my list who don't even introduce themselves to me via gb, pm, or whatevers. i guess i feel too bad to "turn" them away.

but i really like having my list to notify me when friends submit new walls/artwork or post something in the forums.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Quote by bblsnah, it doesn't matter what age, gender, etc they are to be on my friends' list...as long as they're a pleasure to chat with. shoot, i even add people onto my list who don't even introduce themselves to me via gb, pm, or whatevers. i guess i feel too bad to "turn" them away.
but i really like having my list to notify me when friends submit new walls/artwork or post something in the forums.

Yep! Same here! I like having friends! As long as there cool with me and I'm cool with them. And I like to see what people submit!

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't really care what their age, gender, location, nationality is. As long as they have a good personality.

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

when does it matter who your freinds are?... ... ...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.