Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your MT Friends List (does it matter) - Minitokyo

Your MT Friends List (does it matter)

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I don`t mind age or gender
So far I like everyone cause the people I have met so far have all been so nice to me
Everyone is so friendly
I love this site!!!!!
n.n

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

No,I don't mind it.As long there are nice people. :)

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Only if I'm curious, but that's hardly ever! XD

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

na, doesent matter to me, :P as long as I can see their work, thats what matters to me ;)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by satan123i don't mind the the nationality, gender or age....
i just love making friends....^_^...and everyone is free to add me...

Totally 100% agree with satan!!!!!

People add you in may be without reason some times... What do you aspect some youngster lower than 15 yrs old going to tell you the reason...

Besides be humble and thank greatfully for people who add you in... Is not easy to have a oversea friend who you don't know at first, but soon or later can be a very good friend...may be...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

It doesn't really matter as long as they Aren't dumb

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Quote by ramchongPeople add you in may be without reason some times... What do you aspect some youngster lower than 15 yrs old going to tell you the reason...

Hey! When people add me to there friends list for no reason at all I go back and write in there guestbook and add them to my friends list! And I'm 14!

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

It really doesnt matter for me, mines non-existant (apart from someone I sort of know from outside of here).

Signature Image

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I mostly use my friends list to keep track of topics made by those people. So the only thing that matters to me if they should be on my friend's list is if I think they make good threads.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by Alisha
Hey! When people add me to there friends list for no reason at all I go back and write in there guestbook and add them to my friends list! And I'm 14!

it's because you're one of the rare, smart 14 ylds! nah, just kidding...don't want to offend anyone! but it's nice and considerate for you to do that. i do the same thing, too by making sure i write in the gb! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Quote by ramchong
People add you in may be without reason some times... What do you
aspect some youngster lower than 15 yrs old going to tell you the
reason...

well maybe Im misreading your misspelled words, but I would say that age plays a big factor for your friends list... ;)

Signature Image

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

For me age, gender or nationality doesn't matter, I like to have friends because then I can talk with them, and the list helps me to remember them so it's good! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

The only criteria for being on my friends list is that you either:
1) Post really interesting forum topics regularly.
2) Your wallpapers in my opinion are awesome and I want to watch you.
3) You've been really supportive of my work, and I have taken to you as a friend.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

age, gender or nationality isn't a matter to me.. great to know friends from all around the world.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I don't care who adds me and who I add to my friends list as long as we can communicate.

I'm the Make-A-Friend dude around here so it's kinda my thing. Mainly, if you submit nice walls and scans, I'll get alerted if you are on my friend list. That's what good about that. But anyways, having many friends will be very troublesome sometimes. Inactive members and people who add at random are common so someone gotta have an approval system or something before you can make friends.

Anyways, friends are still friends even if don't talk often. As long as that connection isn't severed, you and others will have fun.

Signature

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i think it does matter io a point. if you're talking to someone your own age, you can share experiences with each other about life and what is happening.

if you were talking to an old guy, they may not be able to help you or give any good (or relevant) points.

also, if you put in *hugs* it's reassuring to know it's with someone of the opposite sex (unless you're gay, les or bi, not that i have anything against that)

also, with gender, you can have girl or guy talk with people.

it doesn't matter the age and gender of your friends, but it's nice to know what you can say or do in their company.

*hugs Alisha*

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well personally i have two type of friendlists.

First type of friendlist is that I add wallers that I admire to my friendlist as a watch list, I don't really care whether they add me back or not since I don't make any wallies, I am just a leechers. :D Well I notice some wallers don't like to add people back just because you add them, so an advise to some of you, don't get offended if they don't add you back, because they don't want to get flood with notifications from having a large friendlist, when you are on top you can be picky(a small shot at the elite wallers) ;) for others they will gladly add you. Bigger friendlist means your work can be advertise to a wider audience base compare to a newbie that doesn't know anyone, it is a form of networking, and chances of getting favs are more likely. The elites don't need this, since they already establish themselves in this community, people will respect and paid attention to their work just base on their names alone. They don't have to advertise at all, so they don't need friendlist, that is why they seem kind of picky and arrogant to new arrivals, you will notice how elites are more bold in their critizism of other's walls in their gallery post than simple leechers like me who doesn't know anything :D you won't see a newbie waller try to boldly point out flaws in other wallers without mercy, some elite walls aren't up to their top standard and still no one will raise a word on it except other elites, it is the status system in this place. This is no better than the society we live in. :) well enough of my rant. :)

Second friendlist is people that I consider debating buddies, I can talk to these people in the forums, and I met some of my good friends online through this channel. Like a forum buddie, it is all base on my subjective evaluation of whether i would like to talk that person, so I usually see their respond to different thread before I approach them, so I can get a sense of their values and principles. I am sometimes surprise by the people that I met in this place, they are full of personality and knowledge. ;) These are my favorite people in mt, these people know who they are ;) What is life without interesting convosation :)

Quote by Charming OneIf only people start adding me at random, without leaving any response, I would normally start ignoring. I'm like - "Wow, that creeps me out. Who the heck is this?" lol - So I am refining my list and removing people who actually randomly added me onto their list. I've been acutally doing this for weels now. It's just insane, really.

Well I don't think you have to add people because they add you, a post on gb is always nice before adding someone, one of the concern I have with your policy is that some people are shy about reaching out to talk to someone, they might be interesting people that doesn't talk a lot, and let's face it, the online world needs you to be charmful and talkive to make friends like offline, some people just aren't good at that, so it might be hard for them to spark a conversation with you to get you to notice them. So it would be like a lost opportunity if you start ignoring people because they don't conform to your standard. Well at the end it is your choice, but I hope when you remove someone especailly those that you don't chat with much, not those just add you out of the blue, you post on their gb to explain to them your action, since some people are senstive about that.

Quote by ShinThe above more or less summarizes my thoughts on the entire matter. However, to be as honest as possible, to that, I would actually add another category of people, and that would be those members whose work I particularly admire such that I get notified whenever they submit a new work.

People are certainly free to add me to their friendslist, but that does not necessarily mean that I will add them to mine, but when the time comes that I feel that they are people that I either am particularly close with or particularly respect, I will gladly reciprocate their sentiments and add them to my own.

I do agree with your policy in regarding friendlist, then we need a separate list, because I don't think your definition of friendlist is same as the friendlist in mt. I see the friendlist function in mt is an advertisement for wallers to leechers, so it isn't some sort of a club that needs approval to get in, so for me adding people to my friendlist isn't that big of decision, I don't talk to everyone of them, some I hardly talk to, because we only talk to a few that we are comfortable and close to, we can't be friends to everyone. So a different option would be more viable to your needs.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I absolutely don't care about gender, age, nationality and such.
Bah, I'm actaully pretty happy that my FL has so many people from diffrent countries and cultures.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Age, gender, nationality all of this doesn't matter to me as long as my views and opinions are respected I would gladly respect theirs and I don't mind people adding me to their friendslist but it would be nice to ask first. :)

Signature

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Nah, It doens't matter any of that things. Age, gender or nationality, I don't mind at all ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it doesn't mater that much to me. as long as the person is good to talk with.
and i am not likely to add someone to my friendlist without talking to him/her first, because i don't see any point in having someone on my friendlist and not knowing why.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhhh... I don't have people on my friendslist. Lol.

Brownie the Cat

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends
list? I mean with age or gender?
For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool
with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the
age or gender because I don't think it should matter. What do you think?

i agree

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

it doesnt bother me at all.
in real life, i hang out at LANs with people my own age, and at LUGs (Linux User Groups) that are mostly made up or older guys. i dont ever really think about age all that much.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.