Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your MT Friends List (does it matter) - Minitokyo

Your MT Friends List (does it matter)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Red

Red

Red Lee

my MT friendlist matters to me.
i want my list to contain those ppl who really mean a lot to me. like my real online friends, or those I really devote to have interest with, like their work is awesome, or i love their scan collection.

i use it as a notifier at the same time, so i know who uploaded what.

TenshiAyumi

One Way Jesus

Well I agree with everyone on this thread. My religion is Christian, and why should people care? My age is 13, is that so bad? My gender is female, why not be friends?

Friends are a big part of everyone's life. If you have one good friend that is black, white, pruple, green, orange, pink, and so on, why would that matter? As long as your friends get along with you and you get along with them, then it shouldn't matter what they look like or where they're from, or what gender they are, OR what age they are.

Sometimes people think that you shouldn't talk to a person who is like 20 or something and you're like 13 or 14.. But the question is.. why? I mean, I understand that some people may not want to communicate with older people for certain reasons, but other than that, why should it matter?

Well, that's all that I have to say at the momment. I hope that you take my opinion into consideration.

-Ayumi

God = <333
Family = <33
Friends = <3

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

You know I love this topic and this is something I hear on and off and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna go off about this so if I offend anyone, please let me know.

With that out of the way..

Alright, now to me what the friends list is, is just contacts that usually I

1.) Enjoy their artwork and they appreciate my comments.
2.) Consider this person a friend and enjoy talking with them.
3.) Someone I can have a decent discussion with.
4.) Or all of the above.

You know I hear so much B.S. about how the friends list is the only reason that the majority of the people get into the top submissions. It may contribute but thats not the case. I think its so stupid that just because someone has a great deal of friends that becomes the target to others as in saying "Oh, your a friend monger just to get favorites" or else it becomes something that considered to be the most popular person or some other stupid crap.

To me, a friend is a friend. I personally don't bring myself to such a low level as to discriminate against others nor do I see any reason to. We all are flesh and blood, we'll all die someday. So why should it matter. I think thats just horrible and to be honest reminds me alot of the 'groups' in high school, where you could only talk to certain people, etc...some other stuff I could rant about. A friend is a friend; age, race, gender, religion shouldn't matter.

My friend list is composed of both members who wall and I enjoy their artwork as well as holding a decent conversation. Though I agree, the larger the friendlist the harder it is to keep up with all friends and if life becomes more demanding offline, it can be next to impossible to even keep up with it, which is something I've found out myself.

I think that, to some aspects, the friends list is taken too seriously by some. Though, we all have our own opinions on what should go on our list. It all becomes about personal preferrance in that case and its something that the member should decide on. I don't really see what is the big problem with having a large amount of friends. It was that persons decision to add them so thus they must feel that they can be a friend like that, though I think adding someone to your friends list just to add them and not even bothering to say why or even try to be friends is just plain stupid. Thats when you really began to defeat the purpose of the friends list and it becomes about adding people just to add them. I feel if your gonna add someone, at LEAST try to have a conversation with that person @_@. Though this is my opinion.

If someones willing to be a friend, I'm more than happy to add them back. I'm willing to be a friend to anyone that wants one. Sure, granted because of this my friends list is massive, I still enjoy having friends and though I may not get the time to get around to everyone, it doesn't mean that I hate you or am trying to avoid you. I just don't have the time to be online, though some would argue that I should remove everyone from my list then or some other point. I'll say this right now, I do consider everyone on my friends list to be just that, a friend.

Rather interesting topic and my apologies for going rather off topic at the beginning. Though some people do feel that is the reason for some to have such a large friends list. Once again, this is just my personal opinion and if any of it is found offensive, PM me and I'll change this post.

Signature Image

I don't even have one. In general, they just don't matter.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by AlishaAlrighty then!!! Everyone agrees with me then! Or at lease so far.....

lol... I like to be different, but I'm not >.> I agree with a lot of people, what age or gender or nationality really donesn't matter to me. the people I be-friends with are the ones that I can talk to or those who are nice enough to just add me to their flXD Friends to me is someone who you can talk and have fun with, in this case online. That just reminded me, I need to keep in touch with some of my buddiesXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

Who cares from were are tyour minitokyo friends.. the impostant is that they are your friends.. and always will have an advice to give! friends rocks!!!!!! right now i have 25 and i want to say to them... friends rocks!!!! KEEP ON rocking!!!! ;) remmeber the vampires rules!!!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I don't care as long they are nice people.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

It doesn't matter to me either the age thing did and still does a little(over 20) but i'm getting over it and I will still add the person just be a littlenervous at first. So fare only one of 20 on my friendslist and I have denided no one and won't. So I may be a little uncomfortable but I'll get over it^__^. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

It doesn't bother me at all. I just like meeting people. So add me to your list! :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

I don't care about age or gender, as long as they're fun people to talk to. Although, a little heads-up in my guestbook is always prefered.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

nekohana

Brain Sold Seperetly

For me it really doesn't matter about age, gender, race....anything like that. It's really your personality that counts for me!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

you're a good person... that kind of person that realy likes people! That's something important!

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by YugureKaze

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends
list? I mean with age or gender?
For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool
with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the
age or gender because I don't think it should matter. What do you think?

same here
if i like the person and they don't have a problem with me then it's all good ^_^
nothing matters to me really...
friends are friends regardless of age or gender, right?

i have to agree with that :)

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

Quote by AlishaO.K so I was wondering. Does it matter on who it is on your MT friends list? I mean with age or gender?
For me it doesn't really matter. As long as I like you and you cool with me then you can be on my friends list. I don't really care for the age or gender because I don't think it should matter.
What do you think?

i am agree with u i am 26 years old and i have friends between 11 and 48 and i love all cuz dont forget we are all here cuz we love anime and that is the most improtand thing :) and for now i have more as 466 and everyday is get more ^_^' but it is ok ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

I just wanna make some nice friends, no specific gender, sexual preferences, conutry, religion o polithical belives... just some good mood people to chill with, and share art ....

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I believe most of the ppl who have 400 friends on their list just "collect" them to get more favorites. I have quite a long friendslist and I even don't know every one very well but I never intended to collect them for this reason. I'm adding nice people, who either write in my guestbook about my work, comments or just for fun or very good wallers and doujinshi artists. I don't like noobs who copy the message on each userpage and add everyone they see. Gender and age is totally irrelevant for me, btw.

Besa

Abyss

It doesn't bother me at all,right now I have two that are older than me though ^^;;

Signature Image

Raby-en-Rose

Raby-en-Rose

Miss Rabit, Miss World

Fir me... the gender doesn't matter, but the age..... It matters me a little, cause (Im not offending) I dont want to have a friend of 20 if Im just 14 ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I don't care about the age/nationality/gender either!! As long as I have friends ^_^ I love the friendslist thing in MT because it doesn't make me feel like an outsider ^.^

Signature

Quote by Raby-en-RoseFir me... the gender doesn't matter, but the age..... It matters me a little, cause (Im not offending) I dont want to have a friend of 20 if Im just 14 ^^

Ehh..... Am I bad because I have come friends that are older then 20? It dosen't really matter to me cause the friends that I have that are older then 20 tend to make really good walls. And most of all..... there great friends!

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I don't mind of that. Having friends is a blessing. And I think they're my friends, e-friends.

Signature
Fun.

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

I'm fairly new so I don't know yet... since I don't know hardly anyone yet. I usually don't pay attention to these lists often though...

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

Doesn't really matter unless i have no clue who they are or something. If i know them or have atleast talked to them then it's all cool. I especially like the people who love Natsume Maya =D But yeah if someone cool adds me it makes me feel happy because i just made a new friend :)

I don't think gender or age is a problem at all, since they are nice to me and want to be my friends, I'm happy to be their friends too ^_____^

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 109 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.