Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Used To Be A Pokemon Fan? - Minitokyo

Used To Be A Pokemon Fan?

Tagged under Pokémon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 156 total items

Alrighty..... now how many of you in here used to be a pokemon fan or still are.

*raises hand slowly* ya.. i used to be a pokemon fan. lol.

no need to be embarassed guys. =P

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

lol, i've never been a fan of pokemon. i tried to watch one episode, but then i found it too silly for words. :P

I use to be a pokemon fan. Not so much anymore but i watch it sometimes. There are just way too many pokemon now. XP 150 was fun and then the next 300 was okay, but now its just too much for me. LOL i miss the old theme song too.

ooooo i still have the old theme song. lmao. in fact.. i have the whole OST x_x. scary. lol.

in my opinion.... the first 150 will dominate the rest of the pokemon any day. the new ones are just weird.

lmao i still have my pokemon cards around the house somewhere. maybe the attic? >__>

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

*lol* Yup Im used to be one... I even collect their figures before. Now I'm having my summer break and I'm starting to play the Emerald version, *lol* I just checked it out yesterday and I kinda like it. I would be playing it if I have nothing to do during my summer break..... well I guess I'm a fan (when I try to get back on my childish side). ^_^'

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I'm stlil a Pokemon fan..I can talk about it if someone talks about it, or I'll just keep it down since yeah..it's not as popular anymore. :P

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

*signs* Yes, I used to be one, it got old for me after they got to 400+ Pokemon X_x

Signature

Yeah, same here. I used to be one.

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

emerald version. wtf? x_X what ever happened to the standard color versions lol. like red and blue xD

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i used to be a pokemon fan too. but its gotten way outta hand now. soon pokemon are gonna rule the world

my bro's friend always says this:

Pokemon are real... they're just in Japan.

lmao. did you check on what episode number they are on? it's around the 700's. x_x can you even tell me if that should be counted as an anime or not..

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

lol me too ^^ sometimes i have a sudden addiction to start a new game on gold version, yep im old XD, and play like crazy and then i wont play for a really long time ^^' its like a high or something O_O

Signature

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

Quote by royaldarknesslol, i've never been a fan of pokemon. i tried to watch one episode, but then i found it too silly for words. :P

same here

i was a fan, and i guess i still am today, just to a lesser extent.

Nothing strange here folks, move along...

Signature

I used to be a fan, though like many stopped when it just started to have way to many pokemon everywhere.

yes, i use to be pokemon fan untill they have more and more episode....^ ^" too much new monsters to remember. so, it's make me think ' when's pokemon end?'

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I used to be one. I just stopped after I saw it was going keep going and going in 1999-2001.
*Looks at the amount of espiodes*
I stand corrected....

Learning little by little.
Signature

no nvr a fan... hated the series

Yeah. I used to be one...until silver and gold came out. I played them in japanese and i just thought "screw it, there's too many now"

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I used to be a Pokemon fan six years ago. I remember watching the episodes and playing the game.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I've always been a fan of the original gameboy/colour games (blue, red, yellow, gold & silver), and I still am. I havent played any of the more recent ones but, because I got really annoyed how they make up more unfamilure pokemon that look really _really_ weird.

Originally I was a fan of the anime series, but I got really annoyed at how pathetic it was.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I'm a pokemon fan. I think just about every pokemon is adorable.
Of course they started making some really weird-looking ones but oh well.

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah. I used to be one. And for some surprise. I still remember all of the pokemon from the very first ones to the ones in the saphire version. It scares me.... o_0

Signature Image

i was a fan since it started and untill there were 251 pokemon, after that i stopped being a fan but once and a while i watch pokemon advance :), most of my friends are like that.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 156 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.