Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Used To Be A Pokemon Fan? - Minitokyo

Used To Be A Pokemon Fan?

Tagged under Pokémon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Yes, I was too a Pokemon fan as well.

I am still a pokemon fan.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Still a fan of sorts... just their games.. and Charizard!

Signature

I was once

I used to like pokemon especially the five legendary birds, groudon the drought and kyogre the flood, fightin each other. and the the three legendary dogs
and the three original (for me) pokemons, Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

i'm strangely not ashamed to say that i used to watch the pokemon anime a lot, :D
so i was a pokemon fan in that sense (didn't actively play the video and card games).
except like others i don't follow the show anymore, though i can't remember when i stopped.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I used to like it for GB, but I was never into the show or anything. Personally, if they released a MMO for Pokemon, I'd probably play it. Haha.

Signature

Pokemon Fever is a like chicken pox. Everybodies had it or is going to have it.
xD

-Wyv3rn.

"Never give up hope. That's what it means to be an outlaw."

Signature

use to be, very long time ago...

i'm still one XD
not that crazy tho XP

Pokemon . . I guess I'm still a fan of that.
Sometimes I watch the anime, but I prefer the games more.
*Fire-Red Version :]

Hu.. Hu.. Hu...

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I used to be one.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Haha, yeah, I used to watch Pokemon. I'm considering myself a fan of the original 150. All the new ones are just too weird. I still have some cards around here somewhere....

Maybe I'll get money for them someday! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I used to looooooooove pokemon to bits :D. I still think the first season is decent although I don't really like the rest of it now. Pokemon was actually my first ever anime series.

used to like it. fav pokemon is still haunter. lol ^^

zink

zink

cookie?

i used to be a fan but i'm not a fan anymore. i still watch pokemon from time to time though.

Signature Image

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

i have to admit... when watching pokemon... i imagined that it would be so cool to like... have a pokemon and training it... i always figured Pikachu would be so cute to cuddle and everythign and carrying around school with pokeballs... haha....

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

pamkips

pamkips

?????

used to be

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

I was
until i started to it
Thanks to Neon Genisis Evangelion
that anime is one of my favorites and got me to Pokemon XP

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Quote by Ace7388*signs* Yes, I used to be one, it got old for me after they got to 400+ Pokemon X_x

Hey, aren't there only just over 300?

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I used to love Pokemon! Haha, hate to admit, but I was so addicted to it..hehe, then I just grew out of it when they started adding more pokemon..@_@

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Used to be a fan, but now I just wonder if the journey will ever end. On second thought the journey properly will never end, but rather if the story will ever end. There seem to be too much repeat of old stories only with some new characters.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

use too, but now im not

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I used to be a fan, but not really anymore. I only watch it if there's nothing on, or if my little brother's watching it. That's about it. The games are pretty cool, though. XD

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

yes, i still have my cards and have pokemon red and yellow. I remember i use to buy a booster pack every week once i get my allowance. Seriously though if there is such thing as pokemon it would be pretty cool, go on a journey, catch and train them, then you can battle each other.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.