Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Used To Be A Pokemon Fan? - Minitokyo

Used To Be A Pokemon Fan?

Tagged under Pokémon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

I used to be one but it only lasted for a week i think i just wasnt in the mood to hear pika pika and some other weird noises. XP

I am... or maybe not... depends on what you call fan. I watch it, like it but I don't think I'm a fan of it... or else there would be at least 20...30 anime that I'm also a fan of.

Signature

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

I was a massive fan of Pokemon. I used to watch it everyday and buy all this merchandise and stuff. But i grew out of it after like 3 years.

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

aria-chan

Kuching, Sarawak

I'm a fan of the old series.. mm, but orange island wasn't too bad either! I liked all of Brock's corny lines, and the fact that Ash was so oblivious sometimes. And of course, Pikachu! SO cute! And all the people they met. WOuldn't it be really fun to go on a road trip all around the world when you;re 11? Professor Oak, the gym leaders... damn, those were good times...

I still break out the ol' gameboy now and again!

Signature

Once and forever! I used to collect everything that even related to Pokemon, including the wrappers of fruit rollups candy......man was i wierd~ :P

Pokemon was the first anime I ever liked, but as the years passed, my intrest in Pokemon died. I still love the old Pokemon.

Signature

of course....it was like my first rpg game.....got me into the final fantasy trend.....although I don't watch pokemon nemore I still think the pokemon look cute

I use to love pokemon. I still kind of do. Although, it is so long and keeps repeating itself, so it gets a bit annoying after a while.

Well, I use to when I was a kid. I mean who wasn't? XD

Since the first time I played the game - Always have been, always will be.

Haha. Guilty here. I'm a fan when the game first came out on Gameboy. I played up to Gold and slowly lost interest in it.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Haha pokemon yep was a mad fan :P I had cards figurines the game on gameboy haha those days were fun...but now i still do catch the show occasionally but not always...its still fun to watch the 3 dumbasses fly way even tho it gets old...lol i dont mind more pokemon and stuff but u gotta hand it to em now theres how many pokemon? 450? i mean 450 single different types dam u gotta have a sweet imagination to make so many, a good hand too. So cheers to the creators of pokemon and...please grow up rofl yea its gettin childish haha -_-

I have played yellow,blue.red,green,gold,silver,crystal,jade,diamond and ruby versions then i got bored ^^

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

Me!! I was one. But then when they introduced the new pokemons, I didn't watch it anymore...

Signature

jlpg

follow the wind

Quote by FallenSnowI use to be a pokemon fan. Not so much anymore but i watch it sometimes. There are just way too many pokemon now. XP 150 was fun and then the next 300 was okay, but now its just too much for me. LOL i miss the old theme song too.

your right there many pokemon and i cant´remmber their names or their powers.i also miss misty.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

*half-heartedly raises her hand*
yeah ok i liked it to
but im beyond that now :x

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Yes, i was a huge Pokemon fan 5 or 6 years ago. I had the pokemon blue game, trading cards, watched all the movies. ^^. Tis a shame now.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

dang i used to be obsessed with that show. waking up early saturday mornings to watch the new episodes, trying to get all the cards. i stopped liking it when it became a drag and there was more new pokemon cards and i just couldnt keep up with it >.<

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

KanameChan

KanameChan

The Raging Nice-Girl

pretty much the same here....once the number of pokemon grew to be over 151...i dropped that habit, lol. Too many.

Plus I had graduated to Digimon anyway ^_~

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I was a big fan from the original games to about the end of Gold/Silver's life. For me, there has been no game that has been as fun to play for the first time like Pokemon Blue/Red.

Not that it was not amusing when it first began, but I never was a "fan".

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I used to be a Pokemon fan. Pokemon used to be my favorite game (RBGY,Gold/Silver). It used to be my favorite anime. It used to be my favorite trading card game. Started to stop being a fan when Pokemon above 251 were released. Too much for me I guess.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

i suppose i used to be a fan.....im not anymore though.........!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I never be a pokemon fan, but I like the Game Boy Advanced Games

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

haha i remember i used to be obessed with pokemon. i wonder when it will EVER end.. there are wayyy too many pokemon for the those kids to remember... poor kids... XD

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.