Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Used To Be A Pokemon Fan? - Minitokyo

Used To Be A Pokemon Fan?

Tagged under Pokémon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i use to be a H U G E pokemon fan. i like a very serious one. i collected the cards and everything. i actually still have them too. i take them out to look at them once and a while and just still and remeber my younger years. i still remeber what my favorite pokemon was. it wasa vaporeon. i just adore water pokemon.

hahaha. i also remember waking up at like....oh my gosh.....i think about 8:00 or 8:30 every saturday mornihg just to watch the next new episode of pokemon on TV. i was so fasinated with that show. i guess it was because of the beautiful creates that they created. it was also a very big thing to. pokemon was a mega craze and anyone who didnt know what pokemon was was like a loser.

but like all things it started to fade away. but i still gets so laughs justing thinking about how much everyone was addicted to pokemon back then. teehee. it was something to remember.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

i used to luv it like 5 years ago! it was really gud but as i became older i jus thought it was stupid. ^_^ no offence by the way!

Backtracking is hard. I still have my 150 cards. And I used to watch the show with my little brother but I became more and more offended by the idea of Pokemon being smacked in t he head with little balls and FIGHTING because their "masters" wanted to be the best.

I don't know if I ever was a fan. I had the cards because my friends had the cards; I played video games because my cousins were obsessed; my brother liked the show so I watched it too. Fan by association, I guess.

shylo

shylo

resevilfreak

haha! ah man...well, i never watched the show or was really interested in it, however, i and my friend for some reason collected the cards! i just thought they were cool, and then my friend teached me how to play with them! man we were losers! O_O

stormtrooper

BlueWaterMisty

kya!!!!! sakura

I loved pokemon and i still love it. do yall now if ash loves misty or may or dawn?

hi!

I used to be a fan had the cards, watched the shows but i do enjoy the RPG games

NEVER! There wasn't much of a script... it was always the same format repeated time and time again every episode.

Interesting it atrackted too many kids, thougth.

And there was the epileptich ligths thing, too.

Entertaining gaming, anyway.

I used to be a huge fan of Pokemon,me and my little brother,when we were kids.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Used to be REALLY into pokemon back when I was in school. Fanatic level obsession with the stuff. Played the games like crazy, even kept track of the special events so I could get the rare ones.

Lost interest about a few years back, missed out on the jewel series (ruby, sapphire, emerald).

...and dag-nabbit, I'm falling back into playing the games after borrowing FireRed from my sis. Even got talked into getting a copy of Pearl just to keep in touch with her.

Somebody help me ^_^'

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

I used to be a pokemon fan...
I lost my cards, i dont play the games, and i am not a pokemon Freak :)

I am now a naruto and Shugo chara fan AND a yu-gi-oh fan :)

Anime lover!

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

I used to be one *blush blush* its what got me into anime in the 1st place

Signature

I guess I am still love it,the anime and movie are great... but still the gameplay was a little boring for me nowadays.

I still love it <3

Ntsuki

Ntsuki

Is daydreaming X3

I used to love pokemon until misty was out of the series. Right now i feel it's a bit too childish for me :/

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

*raises hand* I used to be a Pokemon fan ... Tho that was until I was 10 then I realized it's just a never-ending circle- the story is always the same, nothing different happens, and it can seriously destroy your mentality XD I liked digimon better... even when I was little.. :p

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I still am a fan... and I played most of the versions XD

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Used to be too.... and mostly still are somehow... love to play it on the gameboy ^-^

When the series first came out I used to love watching it. After a while though I kinda fell out of it. Mostly because I was missing episodes and loosing track of the storyline. It wasn't until I got to college that I actually got into the games. One of my roommates let me try her copy of Ruby and I was hooked. I got a copy of Pearl last year and now I'm trying to save up for a copy of SIlverSoul. ^^

Yeah, I used to love Pokemon myself way back.

However, as many have already said, the plot isn't really much different from when it first started out and the general formula is constantly the same; Group goes to new location, throw in (part 1 of) a gym battle (or whatever) perhaps, Team Rocket captures Pokemon (and/or interrupting said gym/whatever battle), Team Rocket gets owned, then throw in the rest of the gym battle (or at least finish part 1 of it), gang moves on to next location.

It isn't even about trying to capture all the Pokemon anymore (that ended as soon as Satoshi/Ash discovered Gym Battles more or less and the fact that it's really IMPOSSIBLE to capture 1 of every single Pokemon in the anime anyway from what we've been shown XD), but winning contests, tournaments, etc.

It really got old after a while, so I stuck with playing the games, but even those became a bit tedious after a while...

I think the sameee

I still am! just not a fan of dawn! i hate her!

I just like the Games

I like pokemon.
The manga is very cool. :3

*signs* Yes, I used to be one

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.