Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Public or Private? - Minitokyo

Public or Private?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I'm in a private catholic high school at the moment. :)

Signature

Siri

Siri

Suou

public
so much cheaper
the school doesnt really make a difference to me
at highschool level education any thing the teachers could teach me i can just learn out of the text book so much easier any way

i guess the most important are the student there
my school had a really competitve environment

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

I got a public school, although it seems private in the fact that you have to pass tests to enter, and its exclusive for only smart kids *beams*. I don't really like it, since its boys only, and the headmaster blatently comes off as some racist education nazi.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

public school... but we're paid by the government to study... so to speak...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I went to a public school, for both college and grade/high school. My high school was pretty small though, maybe about 800 kids. It was nice. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I go to a public school...lots of fun is being had here, lots more than my old private school.

Signature

I went to a public school... there were plenty of rules there too, including a very strict dress code... I wouldn't mind uniforms, I'm always worried about people making assumptions about me based on how I dress...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I go to public school!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Public beucase i'm poor and people like to hate me :D

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I go to a public school because that my dad is too lazy to drive me to another school for 30min every morning.
I really wanted to go to a private school.

Signature

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I go to a private school. :) Private schools and public schools seem to be very different here in the Philippines as a friend of mine who transferred in a public school told me. ^_^'

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

private. http://www.hazco-fire.com/

I am invincible!

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Private school, Have been going to them all my life, supposedly my school is near the top of the drug use list though o_o;;;;;;;

Signature

private

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I've been in public school all of my life, but I'm going to a private college. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I go to a private school.

Signature

Besa

Abyss

I go to a public,but I would like to go to a private though.

Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Heh. I went to a public school. Some fighting, some drug dealing, some cliques..and I got lucky, I guess, by not being negatively affected by it. I suppose its weird, but I was pulling straight A`s while fighting, helping the dealers and making fun of all the little groups that formed.

And this school wasnt even in the city either. No gangs, or guns, or extreme violence though, so certainly better than some school`s a few of my friends went to. But Im rather glad I didnt go to private school; would`ve been a waste of money because Id`ve been expelled so fast..pushing the rules and doing what you want dosent fly at those places does it?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Quote by EaglePrivate. it's really good because there is no bullying, no fights, no
teasing and the best teachers anywhere.

ok I used to go to a private to, but mine had bulling, fighting and teasing, I hated when they teased me, so I had to brake their noses... the "popular" guys just wen't into my nervs... no oen got speled tho...
one of my friend even made a "bomb" (it was harmless, it was only very loud) with some quimics... it was basicly the same raction of baking powder with vinagre, but he putted them in a sealed botle, so the preasure blowed it, jejejejeje, it smelled like used dippers... the worst thing?, we used to call this guy "valium" jas jas jas jas

chlorisrae

chlorisrae

:: Silent Snow Fall ::

Private school ^-^

Signature
Unwearyingly waiting in the midst of the silent falling snow...

I go to a public school, all the private ones around here kick you out if you cant keep up with their standards.

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i've been going to private school most of my life

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by TeryonHeh. I went to a public school. Some fighting, some drug dealing, some
cliques.

That's pretty much the same for any school.

I am invincible!

i go to a public school...man i dont know what it would be like to be in a private school...must be way dif

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.