Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage Finally Finished!! - Minitokyo

Userpage Finally Finished!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I was such a moron in getting this to fit together right. :) How many of you also have a customized userpage? Are you satisfied with it? :) Can I see? :}

Did you spend a lot of time making yours? And really I want to know if you have any tips for making userpages easier to make.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

wow, i like your page :) it looks awesome my friend!! ^^

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by royaldarknesswow, i like your page :) it looks awesome my friend!! ^^

Yours is really nice too. I love the whole neon-ness of it. ;)

Ummmm...this, really, in MT is considered as spam. Perhaps you may move it to the spam lounge?

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

really sweet page u got there ^^

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Wow! It looks great! I love it! I love the pink! Hey, check out [url=www.akari-chan.minitokyo.net]mine[/url]. You sign my gb and tell me what you think.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by afanUmmmm...this, really, in MT is considered as spam. Perhaps you may move it to the spam lounge?

Hmm...i guess it would be...
I thought it would be an interesting topic... let me edit it to be more clear what Im asking.

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Hello my dear sunira, your userpage is so cool and cute, very charm( but enough pink for me)is just a joke, well sweet C ya around and take care!
Chao!!!! :) :) :) :)

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Very lovely userpage! I like the bright colors ^^ great job!

Signature

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Hehehehehe I just cutomized the coloers I was too lazy to take the time to make a layout :sweat: !! But I give yours a 10/10 cuz I love it the color all match and it looks really cute :D !! Great Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Ewww... Not In A Bad Way Tho... It's Awesome... I Juz Mean It's Pink?? Sooo Pink??
Nice 1....

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by acid-awakeningEwww... Not In A Bad Way Tho... It's Awesome... I Juz Mean It's Pink?? Sooo Pink??
Nice 1....

LOL, thats almost the exact same thing I was thinking while I was slicing it up.
I dont know if i like pink that much. I think it turned out okay though. :}
Pink Attack! ^_^'

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

looks nice :3 the bg ish full of feathers~! the colours go very well but i don't vote for fantastic just cause it's pink =P

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

wow...your userpage layout kicks ass! and you have a really lovely gallery, as well! congratulations on getting it just right! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Nice layout.
But is too pink for me. ^_^' (maybe to girly for me)

Claude

15th Division Taichou

awesome stuff...looks just right! very very well done :nya:

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by afanUmmmm...this, really, in MT is considered as spam. Perhaps you may move it to the spam lounge?

If everyone made a new thread whenever they made a new layout for their userpage, the forums would just get completely swamped. If you would like comments on your wallpaper, please use this thread:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7043/

The rules are simple; give your honest assessment of the userpage of the person who posted before you, and the person who posts after you will give you their assessment of your page. Hope that sounds reasonable.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.