Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eiji Kikumaru or Fuji Syusuke? - Minitokyo

Eiji Kikumaru or Fuji Syusuke?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I've started watching Prince of tennis and at first i loved Fuji he was my number one fav but then i got to see Eiji and i believe it changed i think that i would have to say they are almost at equallity i really can't chose just one, which would you chose and why would you chosse him?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

I choose Fuji as my favorite character because of the complexity behind the character.

That smile isn't just a smile, to me. There's a lot going on with him that we aren't privy to and that is amazingly appealing to me.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i like both.. but i like kikumaru more because i like his cheerful and cute character.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i like fuji best in the whole series. nuff said lolz.

well i always like the mysterious kind of characters, esp those with a smile to hide everything. his tripple counter is a plus to why i like him as well. not to mention he also has a very polite tone when talking

I'll choose fuji definitely XD , i like his weird and unique character, u'll soon get to know more about him as u watch on the show. :D . But i guess most people would like Eiji better, coz he's really cute!!

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I'll go for fuji~
I dont know the reason...perhaps it's love at the first sight XP

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Kikumaru!

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Fuji! I have a fondness towards guys that is evil and likes to smile a lot.. hahaha XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

I like them both.

Mmm... I would have to say that I love them both. Fuji could switch personally from nice to this evil looking face, vice versa. He is also very talented and he is a prodigy. Kikumaru is an awesome character as well. Love his acrobatic play and his (funny) personality. ^-^

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

Siri

Siri

Suou

Kikumaru beammm...
lol i love eiji ^_^
he's so cute
i just want to cuddle him

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

I like them both but I like Fuji just a little better than Eiji

kroocshanc

a curious cat

kikumaru ALL THE way!!! he's so much kuter than fuji! even though fuji has a lot of kool moves and stuff i still prefer kikumaru eiji

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

gah! naturally you had to use my TWO favorite characters and make me choose ONE! >_< they're both so cute and funny, but i think fuji might come out on top because of the kind of evil vibe i get watching/reading him play... but eiji's so cute and i want to hug him! argh... i'm going to stop before i change my mind.... XP

Signature Image

Linachan

Linachan

Uchuu ichi

I like Fuji cuz he's cool and uhmmm... reminds me of Xelloss (I know it's a stupid reason) so I choose him but Eiji is also cute hoi hoi!

Signature
Funga fu fu, funga fu fu, funga fu fu...

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I like both of them. But I prefer Kikumaru to Fuji! Kikumaru's cute! I like his character!

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

both of them r good characters but i prefer fuji for he has a decent smile and personality especially when he has skills like higuma otoshi, hakugei and tsubame gaeshi

nooooo! why are you doing this to me?! i love them both! sorry but i have to say both....^^

Fuji would probably win in a match, but Kikumaru is a little more... believable. I mean Fuji's moves are insane. Also I like the background of Eiji's friendship with Oishi.

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

prolly eiji because i like his moves a lot!

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hmmmm....tough decision...ok, if i have to choose, its gonna be.....Fuji , his smile says everything. :nya:

Signature

Fuji tensai!!!!
coolest and smartest!!!!

zink

zink

cookie?

i like both fuji and kikumaru but i like fuji more.

Signature Image

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Both 'coz they've got different personality. But I like Fuji more 'coz he's a tensai. I love his little sadism inside. Heeheehee.

Peace out y'all!!! (",)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.