Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eiji Kikumaru or Fuji Syusuke? - Minitokyo

Eiji Kikumaru or Fuji Syusuke?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

i like bothe of them but i like fuji a litter bit more.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by ZitohFuji would probably win in a match, but Kikumaru is a little more... believable. I mean Fuji's moves are insane. Also I like the background of Eiji's friendship with Oishi.

If you think about it, alot of moves in PoT are insane, but that's one of the things that makes it fun to watch.

i myself like Fuji more, because I always like quiet characters. And he's got that mysterious factor as well, which I also adore.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Fuji is love! <33

His character, his strange brother complex, (Yuuta is pretty emotionally stable for being Fuji's brother ^^) and his sadism. And his piercing blue eyes! Such a pretty colour!

Though Kikumaru is great too. His relationship with Oishi is so sweet!

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.