Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Naruto personality would you have? - Minitokyo

What Naruto personality would you have?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I think the title says it all but if you couldtake on a naruto personality what would you have i think i would be a little like sasuke at the start cool and calm but i'd be more cheerful and full of life and a bit more friendly lol and i want to be strong too lol so what personality would you take one?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Siri

Siri

Suou

well i don't think i'd really want it but the personality closest to the one i want would be hinata
she's so shy and quiet and out of the way
but she's really got some great potential
she knows when to get mad
when to put her foot down (errr... almost...)
and yeah i think she's great lol.
she'll show them all ^_^

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

me i would have the personnality more like sakura.
even though in the begining she doesn't fight she's
still cool.but in the manga right now she's willing on
fighting for to get back sasuke.

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I like Naruto's personally.
He's always loud and aggervating.
But when push comes to shove, he's always there,
To back up his friends.
That's y i would choose him.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I would probably have like, Hinata's personality 'cause she's shy and quiet and nice... but then I could do a total turn-around and become more like Inner Sakura! ^_^'

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Probaly something between Naruto and Hinata: I'm pretty shy and I care about my friends plus I don't have a big self-confidence (that's the Hinata part), but also I'm pretty hyper-active and I like to show off at times (Naruto).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

TINY spoiler
i guess I'll go with Gaara.
I can be sadistic and evil at times, but overall I'm rather a good guy (just read the newest chapters, that's how I know things about the man now).

No idea yet :D

Quote by Jackyl
i guess I'll go with Gaara.
I can be sadistic and evil at times, but overall I'm rather a good guy

same exact thing here. i'm pretty much a lot like Gaara. Then again, i can sometimes be like naruto. Make fun of everything and everyone, act retarted and stupid, and sometimes get so mad that i just flat out lose control of myself (not like suicide or anything. lmao dont take it that way please! i dont do suicide!><) and sometimes my closest friends do feel like brothers, like him and sasuke.

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I'm more like Hinata. I don't talk too much and stay out of everyone's way. The only thing that is different is the fact that I'm not cute.

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I would have to go with sakura cause I'm too friendly and too hyper too much of a happy person :D

Signature

I think I'd love to be Shikamaru due to his relaxed feeling. I just love the way he does things and his personality is hilarious. He's smart and plans things out like crazy and i just think that'd be completely awesome to be able to do.

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

naruto kuz im energetic always smiling and positive also like rock lee deep down inside i wanna be like everyone else but i know thats not what really make me who i am i also make rivals very quickly and a bit of sasuke not the personality thats all in the dark and whataver it the one before the "incedent" i really want my father acknowledgement but we barely speak :(

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

I like Neji's personality. He's very calm, collected and rarely lets his emotions show through. I always admired that kind of self control and discipline

Hmm ... hard to say ... I rather like Kakashi's personality. He's laid-back and funny, but when the times call for it he can be serious.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i'd love to have konohamaru!! all the wayyy!! ^_^ cuz he's goofy!

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

I'm like Shino...calm and confident, but actually friendly and entertaining. But I can be like Kankuro, too. Bully and confident.
Well, I'm confident!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

My personality is more towards the sasuke. Always wants toprove my worth to everyone hate losing to others and wants to be superior than the others.. But at times, i will be like hinata, close myself into one corner and just shy it away when facing my love one..

Quote by Siriwell i don't think i'd really want it but the personality closest to the one i want would be hinata
she's so shy and quiet and out of the way
but she's really got some great potential
she knows when to get mad
when to put her foot down (errr... almost...)
and yeah i think she's great lol.
she'll show them all ^_^

Yep...Hinata's my personality too^^

Besa

Abyss

I don't know z_z

Signature Image

I am loud and destructive, but very loyal to friends, so I guess I have to pick Naruto -my absolute fav- sad to say kids in my school had some sad idea that I was totally evil when I was very little so they went out of their way to avoid me, because someone spread rumours.... (sad violen music in the background) I used to be a hinata personally back then, but then I got loud and angry, trying to prove myself to them. So I felt a connection when I watched Naruto (happy uplifting music) - I also picked up a nasty sasuke revenge streak that comes out now and again. That's my life story in a nut shell.... mmmmm better delete this before someone reads it.. eh thats not the delete buton...oopsie

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like Itachi personality... he is awesome ...
(Powerful- self confidence- Rage)..... :) :D :)

http://img40.echo.cx/img40/6132/untitled17sh.gif

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i don't have a personality. ok, so i do. i'm a complete paradox, so i'd say half sasuke, half naruto. either way, you don't want to get on my bad side. :)

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

well when my lil sis read some of the manga of naruto she said i am like alot like him so yeah i already have narutos personality but even my lil sis doesent noe me that well but when i came to thik of it i am truely liek him deep down inside i do feel like a loner as if i have no one but on the outside im positive happy and dont really want anything to get in my way or ruin my day^_^

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

I act just like Sarutobi Asuma ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.