Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Naruto personality would you have? - Minitokyo

What Naruto personality would you have?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

I would wantto be like Kakashi. He is funny and cool to hang around with, but he knows when to get serious.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Yeah, i'd like to have Kakashi's personality, no one knows what's in that guy's head. I remember whan he's late, he halways had funny reasons lik 'i saw a black cat earlier' or 'today i lost in the road of life'. but despite those laid back attitudes, he is reliable in tough times.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Ryuuen

Ryuuen

The ArtZombie

I dunno.... umn... I might be Ero-sennin (Jiraiya xDD )... no, no...

I think I'm more like Hinata~ quiet and shy... not being able to speak up(at times) but I can be also sakura or naruto~ >_<

Ok, confused myself

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Shikamaru. His plans are always perfected - well, almost anyway. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

kurodousama

kurodousama

yes, i'm a doctor

with the exception of not being the most outgoing person, i would have to say orochimaru. i can be just plain evil at times, and i tend to think just like him. if i were a konoha ninja, i probably would follow the same path he did.....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I've test my personality somewhere in the web, and I got my personality test resuls as....Uchiha Itachi ><...omg

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Shikamaru. I'm lazy to the bone XD

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.