Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CHOOSE IT! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

well, if you have to choose beteween a boring job, but that give a lot of money, and a job you enjoy doing, but that dosent pay a lot, wich one would you pick?

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

teh one wit teh most money XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! The one that paid more.

Earn money reading e-mails here

raging_otter

Not In

be your own boss! dont work for some1 else :)

one with most money

Why? Most jobs get boring at some point anyways. Money solves a lot of problems and therefore increases happiness which compensates for the boredom

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I'd prefer the one that I actually really enjoy (probably photographer or multimedia designer) because its stuff I'd do in my free time anyway :)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

The one I actually enjoy doing. Money can't make up for a shitty day at a shitty job.

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

Wow a couple of shitty days on the job or a life time of financial security.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tteh one wit teh most money XD

i agree...cmon, would you really work and get paid minimum wage but have fun, or be bored but be rich and be able to enjoy that money?

its so opposite of what people say when you're in school: have no fun, but study...but now when you grow up, you're suppose to have fun? what's up with that?

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I'd take the fun job. What's the point of having a boring job with a lot of money if you only go for the money. At least, with a job you like, you can enjoy your life to the maximum, even if you're not rich.

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Of course choose the job I love the most. I only get to live for one time in my life, so I'd rather to enjoy my life than live for something I don't like.

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

In the real life, things wouldn't be this fringy. But accepting your question, I would take the one that pleases me.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

The one that I enjoy...After spending most of my life in school...I couldn't bear doing something I hate for the rest of my life...

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

depend on how to define: a lot

At first i would go for the money .. then retire early and party for the rest of my life.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

well actually it does depends
like.. what kind of jobs are they
like my dad took a job that did not pay well and decided to stick with that job until he got enough money to buy the business... and now he's rich... so like... it all depends...

well if this is just a summer job or something... go for the money
full-time job like after university.. that's a different story

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I would probably go for the one I enjoy. Otherwise, I would end up hating my job and not seeing any reason to show up at work, which wouldn't be good....

Signature

the one i enjoy definitely, theres no point in goin to a job everday that you hate

raging_otter

Not In

no1 wants to be your own boss?
ok i shalt rule over you all muahahahah

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Mostly money. My job is only paying me $4 under the table and I've worked there for almost 2 months and I haven't even made $1000 yet. -_-' But if the job paid a lot but it sucked big monkey ass, I'd find a different job even if it was paying less.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Boring job, because I'm doing that right now.
However, having a boring job with a T3 isn't a bad deal either.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i'll choose both! c'mon guys, be practical XD

giving it all away...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

ill take the $$$$$$ job XD

then when i have enough..ill do what i enjoy cuz ill be filthy rich XD

Signature

Looking at the question I'd say the one that pays more.. but applying it to real life.. I'd probably take the one I enjoy the most.. like if they aske me to between animation and graphics .. even if graphics pays more I would take animation because I'm totally into animation (hand drawn) and maybe I'd take graphics as a part time job or a hoby XD

Asahi

Asahi

gone

Quote by Sir_Boingal0tteh one wit teh most money XD

ehehehe.. what is if i love the one which is boring and it doesnt matter to me =PPPPPP

i agree with taurec -> first i would go for the money, then retire early and relax the rest of my life.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.