Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 leaving groups - Minitokyo

leaving groups

page 1 of 1 3 total items

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

How can you leave a group once you are accepted as a member there?
The "Apply for this group" button is still there, but there's no "Leave this group" one...if there was any, where could it be found?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks lots! ^^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Just PM one of the group administrators and they should be able to remove you from the group.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by gilesaquilHow can you leave a group once you are accepted as a member there? The
"Apply for this group" button is still there, but there's no "Leave
this group" one...if there was any, where could it be found?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks lots! ^^

I would actually promote and favor the "Leave This Group" option, as there are many groups out there people have applied in the past that are pretty much inactive as we speak, or groups that the members are no longer interested in. Just my two cents, and my input on my opinion through this matter as well.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.