Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What new anime(2004-2005 year) do you like best?? - Minitokyo

What new anime(2004-2005 year) do you like best??

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Bleach, Gundam Seed Destiny, and Negima

nny

nny

tomodachi

victorian romance emma. slow, but touching. i don't really like fanservice and violence, fortunately this anime is 100% free of them. reminds me of yokohama kaidashi kikou a lot.

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

Negima, He Is My Master, Gunslinger Girl, Girls Bravo Season 2

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Bleach,Gakujou Seitokai,Trinity Blood,Ichigo 100%,Gundam Seed Destiny

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Appleseed (2004), it's beautiful.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

ShinigamiPage

ShinigamiPage

Background Noise

Elfen Lied, Bleach, beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Tsubasa Chronicle and Trinity Blood. ^^

"I'm nobody suspicious.... That makes me sound even more suspicious, doesn't it?"

Full Metal Alchemist for one. It has very good animation and very cool storyline.

is loveless new enough? <_< ...... >_> ..... ^_^'

Signature Image

I'm waiting for the anime release of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden!!
It will be a new fav 2 me!!(they say it's coming this year but i doubt it)

umm naruto , fafner in the azur , champloo and quit a few others can't think of the names atm , do movies count to? if so ffvii advent children and appleseed are first to come to mined. I watched alot of anime the last 2 years.

Tsubasa Chronicle !! ^O^ The serie ish cute,funny and awesome!
You just must see it o__O !

For 2004-2005 ( it means sept 2004 to sept 2005, isn't it ?), Gundam Seed Destiny.
But I like beeter FMA (but it's sept (or oct) 2003 to sept (or oct) 2004).

Signature

Loveless,FMA,He is my master,Honey and Clover,Gankutsuou,Air.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Fullmetal Alchemist---the plot, irony and characters were all loveable ^-^ Not to mention Ed and Al were great main characters (their personalities balanced out). The graphics also own XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

yakitate japan, genshiken, ichigo mashimaro, honey & clover, full metal panic TSR. Can't think of any more.

tsubasa chronicle

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I think within the last two years my favorite anime is a tie between FMA and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi.

Signature

nikotoproximus

nikotoproximus

N I K O T O P R O X I M U S

I was losing the intrest on anime latly... (in the new anime, not the old I allways like)
The current anime just don't like me as in other times, but I have to recognize that Fullmetal Alchemist recovers me my anime intrest, so...

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Glass Mask aka. Garasu no Kamen(2005)
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/garasunokamen/

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Samurai 7 - was just released here in canada - and its great - I cannot wait till the next in the series - even got one of those people that do not like anime - and he cannot wait till next one in the series - another anime fan is born.

" And the peasants rejoiced "

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Ayasal,I like Glass Mask too^^But i only saw 5 episode's..what about you??

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

hmmmmmmm.....i hav to say tsubasa+Naruto (in English)+ D.N. Angel+FB (also in English)....i hav more but Daisuke is occupying my thoughts right now^^ i just can't get enough of that series >.<

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

StarDreamer429.I also like D.N.Angel( especially opening song>_<) and in Naruto i like song "Wind" and my favorite character is Hyuuga Neji..and what about you???

platt

platt

Dreamer

Favorite: Bleach or Samurai Champloo or Mai HiME

Other good: Elfen lied, Tsubasa chronicle (although i don't like Sakura and Syaoran), Air.

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.