Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I recommend a Gundam section? - Minitokyo

Can I recommend a Gundam section?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

Nearly everything I've posted is Gundam or general Gundam. The only two sections are currently Gundam Wing and Gundam SEED. I would like something all-encompassing if that's OK.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

DJ-of-E

Le

yeah...it's kinda awkward with thos two series. Just make it GUNDAM.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Yeah, you can name it Gundam Series and then you can put every pic that is related to Gundam in there.

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

ahhh....yes...that sounds like a good idea to me too....i'm a big gundam fan myself ^_^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but see, that's kinda redundant when there's an Anime Section. Now, if there were subfolders that you could browse thru in the Anime section, IE have a folder for Trigun, GUNDAM, Neon Gen Eva, etc ad nauseum, that would be excellent

don't forget naruto.. ^_^

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

I've been uploading a fair amount of Megami Paradise lately (more to come as well), so I recommend a Megami Paradise section to organize it into.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

I think it should be called a Giant Robots section...

Just don mix it in w/ the girils

It spoils the *mood*

j/p j/p

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Done. Closing thread.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.