Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you fast-paced or slow-paced? - Minitokyo

Are you fast-paced or slow-paced?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I am a slow-paced person. I usually do not like to push myself to the limit trying to do something I don't feel like doing as of yet. I would rather take my time to get something done even if it means taking all the spare time I have. Then again, I can't entirely say that I'm slow-paced because I am quick at learning information from other people or sources. Basically, that would make a combination of being fast in some areas and being slow in the other areas.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

i dont know maybe a combination of both cause im different at various tasks...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I'm pretty slow paced myself. I take time doing things, i don't just jump into something. I'm also a calm person usually, so, i don't try to rush things. I guess its just better to go slow, and get it right the first time than rush and have to do it again.

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

it depends on what i am doing...
if it is hard...a slow pace
if easy, maybe fast...

retire

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

That deppends, sometimes I want to do something fast, but sometimes I like to take my time! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Combination. I can be fast, I can be slow...depending on situation. XP

Movin'...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I like to be fast paced. But sometimes I slow down so I can waste my time... I really don't know why though. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

lolz... i guess it can be a combination...! well, it al depends on what i'm doing anyway... and it also depends on my mood....
but then usually, i like to do things i do 'perfectly' or close to it, so if i can do it'perfectly,' and fast... it's usually fast

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I think I am closer to the combination. I usually do stuff at a very fast pace, but I also spread out my jobs over a period of long time. I find that more relaxing and efficient for me.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

I think I'm combined. Somethings I like it done quickly, but other things its better to take is slow. For being fast-paced, I guess I pick up news, info fast, and I can easily adjust to a new envoriment. For being slow-paced, I like to really concentrate on a project or something and take as long as I want to make it good.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

I'm mostly do things fast-paced................eventhough I always consider myself to be lazy as hell...maybe because I want to finish something as fast as I could so I could rest afterwards...or do nothing afterwards...see? I'm lazy...

Signature Image

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

depends about situation because i take my time when i'm drawing but not with my homeworks

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

I'm such a slow paced person because I take my time always in any situation, I'd like to change a little that because my mother gets upset. :\

both :D when it comes to to a hard job i will do it at a nice pace but when it come to a easy job it's done in no time :) so both

most of time i'm slow-paced. But if there is a real need to be fast-paced, i can easily be like that. it like a economy of energie :D

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

streamside

streamside

deranged.

fast-paced. I'm like a breeze, I do things in a hurry... at least I'm not a klutz, though... ehehe...
I guess you can say I react well to pressure.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

it usually depends on what i'm doing...
i'm usually slow-paced with a lot of things i do
but i'm really impatient...
so it's a combo of both...kinda...

it really depents on the mood :hmpf:

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

combination equals interchangeable, bcause I really don't know what to consider, so i consider i am both, if that makes any sense.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I'm a combination, the stuff I like doing I'm fast paced or err...hyper. But if it's something else like walking or something, I'm pretty slow.

Signature

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

combination...quick in some areas like the things I love, slower in others, such as math

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I'm fast paced, and generally highly focused on completing the task at hand. Unfortunately, this mindset tends to make people uneasy. ...So now I try to restrain myself just a little so folks don't hate me for it.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'm both actually... i'd say slow-paced in general... i like to take my time to do things well, plus i don't have any discipline ^_^' but if i'm in a hurry, or if i have a superior watching me i can be fast as well ^^ and i learn very fast, especially languages... ^^

I'm probably slow-paced. I procrastinate alot.. I sleep all the time.. I get nervous and do important things too slow. I wish I was more fast-paced.. for good luck, I'll pick combination. ^_^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.