Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you fast-paced or slow-paced? - Minitokyo

Are you fast-paced or slow-paced?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'm kinda both. Cuz sometimes I like to rush things, sometimes I like to wait til the last minute to do something.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Life currently demands that I be fast paced. Otherwise I'll never finish all that I must do. Though how I wish I can just slow down and not have so much crammed into my days. *sigh*

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Slow-paced. Just take your time like you were coasting... mistakes will be avoided and you will exhaust less energy....

Signature

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

*likes Shikimaru from Naruto*

Mainly lazy..and cant be bothered to do anything ..

but when it comes when necessity is the factor im too fast fo' yo' man! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

When it comes to my work and my profession I am very fast paced. I hate to get behind in my work and it sucks to have work hanging over my head. But when I am just at home resting everything becomes slow because I can take my time. I suppose I am a little of both.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

fast paced...i just like doing things fast...and it saves me time so that i can do other things....

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I will F5(refresh) my page >20 times after i upload a wallie in 1 minute....

"super fast-paced"!!!!!!!

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it depends on what i am dooing so i gues i'm the combination of both.

i go real fast but if im asleep i dont want to wake up.....combo for me

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'm a combo of both, sometimes I feel like I want to hurry, sometimes I feel like I don't want to hurry.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I am sometimes fast, sometimes slow

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Quote by zanmatomost of time i'm slow-paced. But if there is a real need to be fast-paced, i can easily be like that. it like a economy of energie smiley

That's what I would say too.

If I have time I do things slowly that way I do less or no mistakes but if I don't have enough time I do things quickly but I make sure that I use every second of my time effectively. :)

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'm, umm, on the slow side. i procrastinate XD

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'm slow paced, because I hate being rushed and the feeling of pressure. But also because I'm a perfectionist, and like to get things right and as good as possible, if what i'm doing is more than a simple hack.

I'm both of it, but I think I'm a little more slow-paced. I'm fast to learn things, but slow when I'm trying to do something really good, like for exampel when I draw something.

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

I am very slow-paced most of the time. I like to do things whenever with no specific plan.

My mom is an organized type that likes to know exactly what is going on a week in advance, and has always tried to encourage me to do the same. I can't handle that at all... it just makes me feel angry and rebellious.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

It really depends on the task at hand for me, whether to do it fast or slow, so I guess its a combination. :)

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

fast..... usually rushing to do anything..... i dono y im always rushing :X but im slowing down now hahaha!!!! actually im getting lazy this days :X

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

sakuralim

Love is ......

both, it depends on my mood when doing things ^^"

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

It depends...if I'm not busy, or pressured, then I'm slow...and whateva I do, I tend to finish just at the last min. but the quality is soooo different. eventhough I still finish at the same time.

anyway, it just sorta depends for me ^^ *nodz* :D I can be both

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm a combination of the two.
It depends on what I'm doing.
When it's easy, I'm a fast-paced. Because I don't have to take much time.
And when it's difficult, I'm slow-paced. Because I need to think of it.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm a combination of both.. most of the time, i'm fast-paced.. but if i'm very tired or hate doing that particular thing, i will be very slow-paced.. T_T

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I'm quite fast paced. When I do things, I try to do it quickly and efficiently. I don't like sitting around and waiting for things. I even tend to walk very fast XD

Signature Image

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Im very fast paced, and I must slow down if I'm not alone.^^"

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.