Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you fast-paced or slow-paced? - Minitokyo

Are you fast-paced or slow-paced?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

Hmm... well it all depends on what task I'm doing. I'm usually fast-paced!! Whee!! Do my homework fast, walk fast, go home fast, clean stuff fast...everything fast!!

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I'm fast-paced. It's a bad thing because I rush too many things. O_o

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

slow paced....I do stuff in my own time and when I get ready to....I'm sorta a procrastinator so yea....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

fast paced person --^_^-- dunno why -- but there are times when i'm slow paced [not very often though]

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Hmm...
think I'm slow-paced too...
problem: sometimes I take myself too much time... no good...

onyhow

Survivor...

I'm combined.

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

I am the turtle that has his own pace and depending on what I am doing, determines my speed. In life I am slow, but in art I am fast and even that can change. I am not slow in my mind just slow compared to the worlds standards. I am OK with that because so many people are trying to grow up and there life passes them by. Kids with kids there age is 25, 26, 27, but there mind is 2, 6, and 17. They hurry and try to grow up and then try to go back to childhood. I never left!

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I'm usually slow paced when it comes to stuff like school work or anything im not really interested in, it really has to be something thats got me inspired to work hard on it. But usually i would take my time to get things done, specially when theres no need to hurry.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

It depends on that that this making, when I am very amusing it passes of having flown, but on the contrary if I am boring he/she leaves so slow that he/she seems not to have end

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.