Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your First and Favorite Mecha? - Minitokyo

Your First and Favorite Mecha?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

My first mech-related anime was probably Voltron - though I remember nothing of it now. As for my favorite mecha I'd have to go with Wing Zero Custom of Gundam Wing. I know that this Gundam has a HUGE fanbase but I love it for what it is! - Not only for the beautiful design but also for its power, agility, strength, and operating system (Zero System). It's an amazing mecha - so much so that regardless of how "un-original" I'm being by choosing it, I still will chose it as my favorite. I also happened to like Heavyarms Kai... the amount of weapons on that thing... wow, I could have a lot of fun with that (regardless of how expensive it actually is to maintain).

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

my first mecha anime was gundam seed...so i didn't get into mecha anime until fairly recently. gundam seed is my favorite mecha anime too!

it was wing zero from gundam wing, fallowed by the rest of them.

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Mine was eva-3 from Evangelion.

I'm really not a big fan of mecha-anime.....I dunno, it just feels like something's missing...maybe it's just me.

But when I saw Vandread for the first time I was like, "omg! This is awesome!!" So Vandread is my one and only favorite mecha-anime.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by TexcapIf you recall, what was your first Mecha-related anime to see?
Do you recall what you thought of the Mechs the first time you saw
them?
(As for mysef, I don't recall if it was Mazinger, Maccross/Robotech, or
Voltron that I came upon first, but I thought the idea of pilots
controlling giant robots was cool as heck -- which is what I'd imagine
the developers were hoping for -- and I've loved the idea ever since.)
As a follow-up, if you're a big Mech fan, what are your Top-5 favorite
Mechs?

I believe it was a movie version of Grandizer. Saw it in the early 80's on cable. Always wanted to see it again (but could never find it).

My favorite mecha are currently from Gundam Seed Destiny

1) Strike Freedom Gundam
2) Destiny Gundam
3) Saviour Gundam
4) Infinite Justice Gundam
5) Impulse Gundam

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

Robotech, ofcourse :D The first anime I ever watched (if people will call it anime, a lot of other animefans I know don't concider it an anime :) )

Full Metal Panic is pretty neat, and so is Evangelion
but my favorite would have to be RahXephon :)

The really first one must be Goldorak I think... (not very good I think) then I saw Gundam Wing, then Evangelion (my favorite is the eva 01), then Metal Gear Solid and then Zone Of the Enders... (Jehuty and Anubis are awesome).

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.