Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the best part of MT???? - Minitokyo

What is the best part of MT????

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

...for my it has got to be the the metting friends part...
i scared me how many ppl come to MT...
really scared me...
but i think i got over it...

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

For me it is getting to download all the wallpapers I want, Joining groups, and making friends. Its all great to me.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Everything is great in MT but I think it's...people, they are nice and interesting :D

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Best part of MT.. hmm.. in here at the website, i'd say the gallery section. Then again, i've met many interesting people here on MT also. Dunno which one is better, maybe the people.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

For me it's like sukie said the friends part. I really appreciate finding new friends from all over the world.
And I am really grateful to MT since I found my beloved DarkCrimson here... So what would my life be without MT and beyond everything else without her?

Signature Image

all the friendly ppl i met here in mt, and the animes and mangas i was exposed to!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

The Unkown Ecchi section. Definate thing for me XD. NO, but seriously apart fromt he hot succubi and Catgirls, the amount of amazing art I see here is what is most appealing. It's a great enjoyment to look at some of the amazing talent people having in making wallpapers or even just drawing. Also leeching the amazing pics is fun :P

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

I really don't know what got me into MT, but I'll tell ya how I got here. I was looking for some anime downloads, just general anime, and I found this one picture. It was on MT and I thought it was really cool, so I wanted to comment on it. I couldn't because I had to be a member, so I became one. After a while I soon became a regular, yet highly active member, of MT since I like to make a lot of replys on wallpapers and threads. I guess you can say why I like MT is because I can interact with people, even though it wasn't what got me into MT, it was the walls at first. ^_^'

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

The wallpaper Battle Royale has been a nice highlight of Minitokyo. It should be done more often.

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Of course it's the people and over all the atmosphere.
I love it!

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

hmmmm well i think that every thing is great here i mena because youtest your skill at making wallpapers, making friends and above all anime!!! :)

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

All the sections are good. However, the best part is the Gallery section, it's outstanding... :) :D :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Mainly the people. it you read the help hingy, i'm having trouble with my sig. bar and submissions, but chatting is nice :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

simply said : the forum for meeting interesting people and the gallery for meeting great artists... ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The friendly people here, of course.
The love for a forum.

That being said - this thread is a duplicate, and should not necessarily belong in the Suggestions & Complaints area. - http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17835/ - It's a nice way to see the positives on MT, though.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

luiz

luiz

ha ya...

gallery section,... >=(

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like the gallery, forum, and my my friends, I thikn everything about mt is great! :)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

My favourite part is the wallpapers and scans by all of you ^^ they're all wonderful! and don't forget all the new friends i make :)

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the forums coz it got tonnes of great topics plus friendly and helpful members......

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

wallpapers all teh way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--o'.'---o

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

for me it is the friendly community and the great wallpapers that some members make.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Almost everything! Downloading wallies Making Friends joining groups and especially those nice and friendly people in MT! ^_^ and etc....

sakuralim

Love is ......

umm...
I think I prefer the forum, galery and the people here ^^

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Meeting friends with the same interest as you, when people write comments on your work, see all the talented wallers work all the nice scans....and much more! ^_-

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.