Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wanted to commit suicide? - Minitokyo

Ever wanted to commit suicide?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

i know that i have thought about suicide..it's kinda hard not to think about it.. sometimes i get so upset that i don't really know what to do... *sigh* you only get one chance to live.. and that's it.... i think about it.. but i've never tried to do it.. lol... have you guys ever thought about it?

You have no idea how good you've got it. This is why you have these thoughts.

You do realize you don't have to worry about just getting enough to eat, having a place to sleep, having medical care available, etc, right? Millions do not have this. They don't have the opportunity to make anything of themselves.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Someone I know just shot himself out of nowhere. Sure we all went to his funeral and were a little shaken by it, but don't end up a sad footnote in the story of the world like he did.

That's not even taking into account how selfish suicide would be. Put up with mom's tough love, we all had to do the same. If you're depressed, don't tell a forum - tell your mom. We can offer you some words but she can offer you help.

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Of course I do but why will I commit suicide ? It's foolish , if you have a problem, suicide isn't a solution, it's just an escape... but it's true sometimes the fact of being alive is irritating... >.<

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by kotokoi know that i have... today... well my mom got mad at me cause i was
answering her in a non happy way... cause i was sick.... and she
started yelling at me at how disrespectful i was like wtf??? she
doesn't understand me at all... i can't be happy all the time, i
can't... it would just be better if i just died... have you guys ever
wanted to do that?

Feel better soon, its not worth it. I know how it feels to get really frustrated and you know... they just don't understand. You just want to yell and scream at them.But I have never thought of sucide. But someone close to me tried, now she tells me she is glad that she is still living right now. She told me that all that experience just made her realize how important and perious your life is.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Suicide is not really a solution. It's more of a cheap way out of something. Anybody can find the little strength it takes to die but to truly live take a lot more effort. If it weren't for our bad and down times, how would we know the good times? One must exist for the other to also exist. Most pains of life are easily healed with time. It a matter of how much. Thinking about suicide is actually quite normal. We all wonder if the world or others lives would be better if we weren't around. But those that take that extra step are just too afraid to live.

It's true that family can help through these times but what truly helps is looking to one's self. We are all a lot stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Even if you don't think so or know it, there are people around you that envy your life. You'll never know because they keep this thought to themselves but we all look stronger from the other side of the fence. Life LinearX says, suicide is selfish and absolutly nothing comes from it. Be strong, and talk about your problems with those you trust and you will realize that you have so much to lose by taking your life and the gift of your companionship from others.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

Artgeek12..u damn right..!! but still.. i often tried 2 do it..!!! but rather get killed than bein' killed by my self stupidity..!! family probl. seemz like the greatest trigger 4 thinkin' 2 do that sh.t kinda stuffz..well.. it'll be me!!!

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Wrong way to go...if ya angry vent it by talking....or take a few days or rest from whatever ya doing and think about the good things in life..
Onli 1 chance, and to waste it in my opinion make ya worthless..
Take care of yaself :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

No... No..
Because it's set against our islamic values.. :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Honestly i have... i know its really hard to get over the feeling that you just want to die but you shouldnt do that. You have too much to live for. Suicide is not all that its cut out to be.

"Hey Griff, How about Chupathingy? I like it... it's got a ring to it."

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

That is right...there is but only one life you have and we all have to do our best to make the most of our time on this planet.

Life is a struggle for many, but you have to keep in mind that things could always be MUCH worse than they are... I think alot of people feel like that...just that sometimes they feel its an answer..but it only creates more suffering and more pain for those that care about you. You'll just be running away from the problem and though I don't know you..I don't think you'd do something like that.

You are right, life is too precious to throw away for something like that, we have to keep going and keep fighting, keep our heads up high because even though it seems meaningless at times, death won't solve anything. Its best to live life to the fullest and know that you gave it all. Thats the most important thing, is to do the best you can and to look back without any regrets, of course I think we all regret a few things at a point in life, but thankfully we have the ability to learn from our mistakes and make changes for the future.

It wouldn't be better if you died, just to let ya know, we'd miss you here and thats just this community, what about your friends, family, loved ones. ^^ As a side note, this is just on the side, but if you ever wanna talk, feel free to PM me.. Cause I've been down that road (of thought) and have had friends that have fully traveled that path as well. ^^ Take good care of yourself, kotoko ^^.

EDIT : I take suicide VERY seriously, I've lost friends to that stupid crap so it is something I do take very seriously, but this is mainly out of concern ^^ Just people that are concerned about you, thats all. @_@ Sorry if I sounded like I was over-reacting.

Signature Image

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

wow... i didn't expect that my post would get people that serious.. geez.. i was just wondering if you guys ever thought about suicide.. that's all... ^-^

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Quote by ryannzhaArtgeek12..u damn right..!! but still.. i often tried 2 do it..!!! but rather get killed than bein' killed by my self stupidity..!! family probl. seemz like the greatest trigger 4 thinkin' 2 do that sh.t kinda stuffz..well.. it'll be me!!!

If you wanna die, die when you'll be a great man so that you can be proud of yourself and saying "I'm a great man". but I don't think great person want to die.

Signature

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well............I think about it now and then.............but I haven't ever thought myself of actually doing it!!! Hell no!!! That is just stupidity...running away from life like that. Nothing's gonna be solved by taking your own life...it's just gonna make it all worst...and I have this belief that I have no right to take anyone's life[even mine] away because I didn't give it to them[or give mine to me] in the first place...

Signature Image

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Quote by NinjutsuIf you wanna die, die when you'll be a great man so that you can be
proud of yourself and saying "I'm a great man". but I don't think great
person want to die.

I try to steer away from overly righteous encouragement for a few reasons. Don't get me wrong, I personally know that I will do great things and refuse to give in to what anyone says but the reason I say that I don't overly encourage someone is because I've learned that too much encouragement can cause excess pressure for the person to be great, happy or any other emotional position. It was pressure that pushed people to the "tough" position they think they are in. I don't think they need more. We can't all be leaders otherwise who's gonna follow you? We can't all be kings otherwise who will serve you? It sounds extremly cheesy and cliche but i've lived my recent life with the motto (just like anime) that we should live life without regret. Whether it's a mistake or not is not the issue. Do things knowing that you tried your hardest so that way no matter what people say, you'll know you tried your best and didn't do it half assed.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

No, suicide is not an option in any situation. I believe that there is a solution for any problem, but for the ones who neglect or can't find it, they will give up. I think they are just the ones who have given up hope. But I guess, in your situation Kotoko, it would just be a misunderstanding that led to uncontrollable emotions. lolz, I've been there before.... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I can understand how you feel. In fact, I've almost suceeded in it once, a few years ago. It's not easy when you're sick in the head, and most people don't understand. But really, in my heart, I've found that death isn't the answer. Sure, I still get depressed and life isn't easy (in fact, some things on this website have depressed me deeply), but I still try to live my life day by day. My point is, try to look at what you have instead of what you don't, Try to see your good qualities and talk to someone who might understand. In fact, feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I'll listen. And I'm sure a lot of other people here will too. Besides, I think it's nice to meet you, and I'd be sad to hear if anything happened to you or anyone else here.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Quote by artgeek12

Quote by NinjutsuIf you wanna die, die when you'll be a great man so that you can be
proud of yourself and saying "I'm a great man". but I don't think great
person want to die.

I try to steer away from overly righteous encouragement for a few reasons. Don't get me wrong, I personally know that I will do great things and refuse to give in to what anyone says but the reason I say that I don't overly encourage someone is because I've learned that too much encouragement can cause excess pressure for the person to be great, happy or any other emotional position. It was pressure that pushed people to the "tough" position they think they are in. I don't think they need more. We can't all be leaders otherwise who's gonna follow you? We can't all be kings otherwise who will serve you? It sounds extremly cheesy and cliche but i've lived my recent life with the motto (just like anime) that we should live life without regret. Whether it's a mistake or not is not the issue. Do things knowing that you tried your hardest so that way no matter what people say, you'll know you tried your best and didn't do it half assed.

Shit sorry I mistake the quote, I wanted to quote ryannzha. I dunno how you understand that but forget it, it was just a mistkake (and sorry for it)

Signature

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

it's funny. so many people have so many oppinions of why suicide is not a great option, but the real question is, is life a good option? think about it, what it's like to be dead... what you'll remember about this life (if anything). is it worth suffering for nothing... (by the way, i'm a non believer. it has occured to me that a belief in a religion is a despirate attempt to justify ones existance. that is my oppinion, i'm not saying religion is wrong or unjustified, or silly or pointless, i myself just don't believe.)

Quote by THE-DARK-PRINCENo... No..
Because it's set against our islamic values.. :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

;) glad you're the same religion as me man. ^^

Sadly, i lost a really close friend of mine because he killed himself. probably from Family problems. in my opinion these are the things that people commit suicide for:

1) family problems
2) depression
3) anger and frustration

those are possibly the top 3. it's sad to think why people do this too. my friend was only 14. killed himself the day before my birthday =/ he was almost 15 too. *sigh* i still miss him greatly. many people tell me that i even look like him and act like him at times :( this really gets me sad because it reminds me of him.

anyway, suicide doesnt solve your problems. never.

Glad to see many of the members here have positive thoughts about this world. :)

Everyone thinks about suicide at one point or another. Seriously or just curiously. Life can be beautiful and tragic, but in the big scheme of things, it's all you.

Watch the anime Rozen Maiden, it might show you a thing or two about a thing or two.

link

one of my many shirts :)

[edit/shinsengumi]

Signature Image

i've never ever tought about suicide
why should i, i'm alive and do what i want
if something go's wrong then you have friends to back you up.

of course ive thought bout it. not really about seriously doing it, just about it in general. im not christian, im pagan, but i still have my morals - i do honestly believe that you should not take your own life, cos its just not right to me. just like i think everybody here would agree that taking someone elses' life is wrong, so i think is taking your own life. its still a life, and is as important as everybody elses' life.
sometimes things are really tough for me, but i hope i will always be strong enough to stick to this moral code of mine, cos its one of the ,ost important ones i have. and my mates and i have a kind of pact - if any one of us is feeling that bad that they would actually resort to taking their own life as a means of escape, we would stop them and help them out in whatevever way we could, no matter what the situation is.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I love that shirt. I want one just so I can wear it to some really public place and laugh as people stare at me.

I think about suicide by thinking about the aftermath. Will anyone benefit because of it? Then I reallize that for all my problems, I really want to kill someone else. lol jkjk

don't kill yourself. you have so much to live for.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.