Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wanted to commit suicide? - Minitokyo

Ever wanted to commit suicide?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

I planned it sometime last year...

Something stopped me (like an interview with a concerned principal, our principal actually cares...) but i've still got the justification for doing it. it's not for any emotion, it's about the meaning of life. PM me if you're curious, i'm too lazy to write it all now. i might do it later though...

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I used to be in a self-help class for suicidal kids. I was 8, is that a bit odd? I got over it by deciding that if I'm miserable, I'm taking everyone down with me. So now I work at making the lives of others just a bit worse. At least it makes them appreciate the good things, eh?

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Rarely think about it. I mean, I might go to a thought like: "oh suicide" but then I just don't do it. I guess it's like what you said. To me, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

hellbomb

KaBoom!

just remember that death also ends all joys of life, for anyone that wants to kill themselves

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Quote by kotokowow... i didn't expect that my post would get people that serious..
geez.. i was just wondering if you guys ever thought about suicide..
that's all... ^-^

Well what did you expect, a party?
Suicide is a serious problem that will garner serious comments.
As for me, no, I have not thought about it.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I get really depressed at times, but I dont really ever think of doing it. I have hope that if I just manage to get through these next couple of depressing years of my life, maybe It might get better. i wouldnt have the guts to do it anyway.

i understand how some people get really really depressed, but honestly if you ever think about suicide you need to reevaluate your situation.

I'll be honest. Some people kill themselves over the most absolute stoopidest things (more often than most, its because of another person they have feelings for). If you ever think about suicide, then you need to get some help. And I'm being serious too. I've seen a couple of these type of posts here in this forum and it frightens me that this is the first place that those who even think about stuff like this come here for some condolence.

Go outside and get some help if any of you really start thinking about harming yourself. Seriously.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I love my life, even when bad things happened to me, I still want to live to face it, to solve it if possible, I don't want to give up, so give up my life is the last thing on earth I can think of. Life is hard but we have to learn how to live and just think, the one is dead not the one in pain, you're dead so you'll know nothing more, but the lived ones will suffer from your death. It'll kill them inside. I can do that to my loved ones.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

yes i have, n the reason being was cuz i had depression n i didn't know it so i started taking zoloft n going 2 a christian counselor n now i'm emotionally healed

Signature Image

Nope. I am pretty much content with my life. Sure, I wouldn't mind having more stuff, but thats a desire easily ignored.

However, a word of advice from a smart man: Don't cut down the road, nor across the street - cut through the jugular.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

It never entered in my mind.
I love my life
and i believe that it is only GOD that has the right to takes someone elses life..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Dont do suicide, its bad for your health. Life is life, if something is wrong, try to get over with it. Get help if you need. Dont stand in a corner with all the the roubles by yourself. Its not worth it.
Everything sucks time to time when you are on puperty age. It will pass soon.

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

When I was a nomadic preteen (still nomadic), hell yeah. But now, my view has changed. I see suicide as a very weak and easy way to get out of this shell. Afterall, simply living is the hardest thing in the world if you think about it...

And I'd rather live out life hard.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

When you are thinking about suicide, I think it's time to seek some help. Many people have depression and they don't know about it. It's a mental health disorder. It's a disorder that affects the neurotransmitters in your brain. You can learn techniques how to deal with it. Or your doctor can give you a prescription. Women makes more attempt than men. Whereas men are more likely to succeed. When you have a plan for suicide and your plan is plausible, then you are in very real danger. The most important thing is knowing you have a problem and reaching out for help.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Wanted to and try it once or twice. I think we all go through an era in life to where it feels like we can't go on. Yet the strongest somehow do.

As for me, I tried hanging myself once but, and I swear this. I heard a... voice telling me not to. Seriously, something inside my head told me not to do it. So I didn't. Then there was the time that I tried to overdose on Percocet. Wanna know what happened with that? I vomited and felt sicker than a dog for the rest of the day. Something tells me that it isn't my time yet...

Eh, I've gotten over such 'childish ideations' as it were and have decided to accept life on its own terms no matter how crap-tacular it may get. And it gets crappy...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Twice I have thought about it. But not once have I tried.

Even in death, we triumph.

Yeah ive thought about it but i've learned that its not the solution.
I've been though living with parents fighting every day, verbal abuse, bulies, getting picked on, cutting and alot of stuff.
im not bragging but my point is ive been through alot of this and am still going through alot of this but i believe everything happends for a reason and life balances out,
after getting out of a pre hospital program for cutting and suicidal thoughts i went to a new school that was like a theripudic school and i am still going there till this day.
When i got there i met my love and i am so glad that i did not follow through with any suicidal ideas that i may have thought of because if i would have commited suicide i would not have met the one for me(the love of my life, kinda like in chobits lol ). So i believe life kinda balances out.

Suicide is not the answer and never will be.

because things get better, even though sometimes it seams like they wont.
Tomorows a new day and u may seem better the next day

so if anyone wants someone to talk to im here, my email is DoubleFiesta@aol.com
il get back to you asap just put something in the subject so ill know
im 15 and male jus so u know but i can relate to alot
ok thanks for reading and hanging in there

music can help 2

ok thanks

Peace!!!!!!!!!

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

most of the time, but it's just a quick thought

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

I'm like Vash. I highly dissaprove of suicide. I'm not taking myself out. I'm too cool to do that. Also bee's or sharks won't ever kill me. I'll punch every bee in the face and whenever a shark bites me I'll punch it in the face and show my scar on T.V. then I'll get the girl (s) with the scar showing thing. And the story of me punching a shark.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Yeah i think of it only when im upset or something. Usually when i think no one scares for me i think of suiciding but i don't i think i would ever do it unless im THAT upset -_-

Phong

Phong

Yu Yu Hakusho

I too have problem with suicide. You see, I have a mental illness diagnose as thought delusion. My condition got severe several time and often time I thought of suicide as a escape. Beside that, I love life itself. I have no reason to die. I wish those that thought of suicide feel better soon.

Phong

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I was very suicidal in middle school...from the age of 11 until I was 14, I thought of nothing but killing myself. I very nearly succeeded when I was 15, in the beginning of my sophomore year of high school. Now, I try not to think about it. The less I think about it, the less likely I am to actually try.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I remember last year I was very depressed. I was so unhappy I thought about killing myself. But I thought I should live not for myself, but for the others around me. I'm very glad I didn't commit such an act! :sweat:

Well of course, it was hard making it through my teen years, my wife was a pain when she was just my g/f but I'm fine now and we are married with kids, it's all good now

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.