Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wanted to commit suicide? - Minitokyo

Ever wanted to commit suicide?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Ever though of it before. Come to think of it, it was like the end of the world, in my case, lost a girlfriend. So 8 years from then, come to think of it... Its rather naive. There's more to life than some small down hills of life.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Life is Hard on the mind those who struggle with suicide should find something to keep them on track like a goal or something.
I use to be suicidal but now after some quick thicking Im fine.
:)

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

, i would never ever think of commiting suicide

kiP oN rOcKin!

I have thought of committing suicide so many times, it's not funny.

My parents used to get really worried about it.

I would say things like, "Wouldn't it be cool to slit my wrist? That would be such a cool death."

It is difficult to say whether I really wanted to commit suicide at all. It's strange, because I have this thought in my head since I was like 9 years old. I already knew at the time that death is the absolute freedom. Freedom from everything! Sometimes I just don't like living at all. I have wished before that I was never born. Death is the exit from everything.

I have never actually tried tried to kill myself, but there were times when I nearly could have died. Falling off a very tall building nearly became the end of my life. Then there's drowning which I had a lucky escape from. Like I said, I never tried to kill myself, but there were times I came close to death, and I was as scared as hell!

I don't plan on killing myself either. Right now, the only thing that could drive me to do such a thing is if I got infected by a disease which is fatal and has no cure.

sorry, but this makes me laugh :D
Almost every day.

Quote by twmsorry, but this makes me laugh :DAlmost every day.

Trying saying that when you know someone who has actually committed suicide.

Yeah.. I have thought of making suicide, I think that many people think about it when they are depressed, but it really isn't any kind of solution. It's only like the easy way out of everything, but when I think things well enough I realize that i don't really have any reason to die.

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

I think a lot about suicide. But I'm sure I'll never do it.

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

Quote by SonicWind

Quote by twmsorry, but this makes me laugh :DAlmost every day.

Trying saying that when you know someone who has actually committed suicide.

My classmate did it in the end of Spring break this year.

Kyrokushen

Silent Masamune's Mercinary

I feel that way everyday of my life. I can never live up to the expectations of my parent or anyone for that matter. I just feel that no one will ever accept me and I slipt into the darkness. Thankfully Im almost out having attempted suicide once before "I slit my wrist but didnt bleed to death" Anyways now a smile eventually breaks through my emotional barrier. So I guess I'm sort off rehabilitated but Sometime I still feel unwanted. Everywhere I go rejections. I cant live this life too long anymore!

Someone help me............Before I do what can never be undone :(

Come to the Dark Side we have Cookies
Signature
Prepare for a Revolution!

Yes, but i got over it really quick.
There are too many things I haven't done yet.
1. Go to an AFI concert
2. Become a famous manga-ka *cough* rule the world*cough*
3. Live in Japan
4. Have a serious relationship
5. Have my first kiss
etc. etc. etc.
Life is to valuable to throw away because of one little problem.

Quote by "Quote by kyrokushen"I feel that way everyday of my life. I can never live up to the expectations of my parent or anyone for that matter. I just feel that no one will ever accept me and I slipt into the darkness. Thankfully Im almost out having attempted suicide once before "I slit my wrist but didnt bleed to death" Anyways now a smile eventually breaks through my emotional barrier. So I guess I'm sort off rehabilitated but Sometime I still feel unwanted. Everywhere I go rejections. I cant live this life too long anymore!

Someone help me............Before I do what can never be undone

Don't be sad. I'm sure if you died your parents would be devistated. Even I, who does not know you very well would be very sad. Just imagine all the people in your friendslist never hearing from you again and wondering what happened. I hate when people do that. They message you, you message back and then you never hear from them again. In other words you are wanted. If not just for your pleasent company.

When I was in Jr. High, I was going through some major problems, and I considered it every day, but was too "chicken" to do it.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

I did when i was taking some medication, it messed with hormones and chemicals and made me act weird.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

sharingandevil

sharingandevil

the whitecrowe

better u run away from the house than suicide... it might find easy but once you start to do it.. you'll regret the pain...

I've considered it, but I figured I was just blowing things out of proportion and just knuckled down and went on with my life. It turned out for the best.

*lol*

thought of that in the past, but now no... like many had said, it wont solve your problem and it will hurt the people closest to you.. so no point~

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

why comming suicide if there is still so much anime to watch.....

samu02

Back to Basics

When I get upset, I try to play a really violent Video game to let out some steam. If that doesn't work, I find something to break or punch or tear or bite or...(more violent ways). I thought about suicide. I thought how stupid it is to take away your own life. You'd be the biggest loser to walk this earth. I mean, the most valuable thing to me is my own life and I'd be damned if I'm gonna be the one to take me out. Everyone's got problems, committing suicide is cowering from those problems. I've had the weight of the world on my shoulders for countless times, and the thing that kept me going is the thought that I don't end this as a loser or a coward.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

I tried it when I was 12. got counciling afterward.
It was stupid and I'll never do it again.

never ever forever... :nya:

Quote by Satsugaiwhy comming suicide if there is still so much anime to watch.....

Exactly.

no, that's out of question for me, I'd rather move out, get out of town, travel to a different country than commit suicide. You only live once, so treasure every moment

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

for about 5 seconds, yes i did

but i said "screw this" becuase i thought of my family and friends. .. plus i dont wanna die. . . second it would be painfull x.x

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I like my life too much to think about things like that : suicide is an easy way to go away from problems, but it's far away to be the better

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.