Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wanted to commit suicide? - Minitokyo

Ever wanted to commit suicide?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

somethime's i hate my life and i wnat to kill myself
but then i think is it worth killing my self...
think about all the happy things in you life and think about what you want to do
look up and face forward

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by Zero-Ultimatesomethime's i hate my life and i wnat to kill myself
but then i think is it worth killing my self...
think about all the happy things in you life and think about what you want to do
look up and face forward

i have felt this way many times over the last few weeks but i can never end it because it would hurt to many other people

too much to live for

well I felt like it many times....I only asked help from friends and was able to carry on......

so yeah there's my 2 cents

heavenchild

Digital Angel

as linear x would say "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
god wouldnt give us trials that we couldnt solve

and as for me i even attempted doing one good thing my mom spilled boiling water on my hand...

yes I have thought of it :( but I am glad that I was too scared to go through with it ^_^' I have people in my life that I need to live for.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Yeah i have thought about it but now when i get sad or anything. I do what i all was do i just help people or friend's it make me happy ^^ and well if i hate my life i might aswell help people before i die......

riyumimikage

riyumimikage

a yakuza in the making...

a few times i've thought about it, almost grab those painkillers in my hand... but i didn't have the guts to do it. i have low tolerance to pain and i know death in painful.. don't ask me how i know but i just thought so. everyone's right that suicide is just one of those excuses and quick solutions to all those problems we face in everyday life. but sometimes, it does becomes unbearable... humans have a strong ability to adapt to situations.... so i guess that's what we all are doing till this day to keep on surviving in this cruel world...

Signature Image

remember tha pain i've given you and also the pleasure...

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Yeah the world is cruel......

I'm so glad everyone who thought of it eventually decided not to. Suicide makes me sad :( I want to hug everyone who feels like that.

You all have to live, I bet lots of people need you. And if you can't think of any, there is at least one, me! :) I won't be happy until everyone else is :nya:

PAche

PAche

hoarder

always.only my fear of pain pulls me back.and the possible consequences should the attempt fail

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

I know a girl who hung herself in her closet, a boy who hung himself on the front porch, and another girl who sliced her wrist . They must have given up on life and not realizing the pain it had caused the people that were left behind. I get sad when I thought I wanted to give up on life and here there are others out there who are fighting to live.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i have once adn those damn doctores brout me back

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Sinjid

The Nobody

commit suicide.. yeah thought of that... but.. when u think about it.. its so easy to die.. why end life hanging in a closet.. when u can get shot while walking on a road, or get hit by car...
never knew a person that killed himself, just saw on news... but i will never commit suicide.. there are people that pray every morning to god, saying "thank you god for another day, letting me live..." i don't believe in god, but people shouldn't suicide (even if there are too many people in world..)

I am nobody.

fray

fray

The lost one

Yes, but just when I was a teenager, maybe is part of growth be depressed sometimes.
I'm a happy and calm person now and I learned to solve my problems without being so sad or crazy. :)

Signature Image

I've been thinking of suicide for the last 5 years.

i sometimes wish I was never born.

My depression has taken a toll on my health.

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

of courese i thought about it
even attemted it myself
i have two big scars in my wrists
i was taken to the emergency ward before i could bleed myself dry

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.