Which side has the best technology in GS/GSD ?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Which side in Gundam SEED series do you think has the best technology?

*Voted for ZAFT*

they invented NJC

Pride comes before the fall

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Cancel

I think ZAFT is more technologically advanced. They use really cool weapons.
Earth alliance still use nuclear missiles and ZAFT has somu super lasers and so on and on top of that ZAFT has better mobile suits and gundams.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Cancel

zaft.. nothing more to say.. Rai1e and Coordinator say it all.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

• May 08, 2005
Cancel

yea zaft definitly because they have coorindators that are way smarter than naturals or orb members....

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

• May 08, 2005

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Hmm, this is what they invented so far:

ZAFT: NJC, Neutron Stampeder, Deuterion beam Energy Supply, dragoon system, and genesis.
eaf: Beam Weaponry (Beam rifle, railguns, and plasma cannon), PS Armor, Trans-phase Armor, Cyclops, Mirage Colloid, Positron Beam Deflector
Orb: i don't know? maybe S-Freedom and I-Justice?

I think EAF is good at inventing technologies, but ZAFT is best at developing EAF technologies, well i shouldn't list Orb i think.

Cancel

I think for me it's orb. Orb was the first one to build the gundams anyways (that's CE time). Zaft stole the gundams and then built newer ones by exacting the data they gained from the stolen gundams.

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Quote by REI123I think for me it's orb. Orb was the first one to build the gundams anyways (that's CE time). Zaft stole the gundams and then built newer ones by exacting the data they gained from the stolen gundams.

I think it's EAF's? they just borrowed Orb's neutral colony. But i don't know exactly.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

While it is true that ZAFT on average is very good at adapting existing technologies and improving upon them, and that Orb (through Morganroete) has demonstrated the most innovation, remember that the Earth Alliance is by far the most advanced in all fields of medicine and biotechnology other than genetics.

Quote: I think it's EAF's? they just borrowed Orb's neutral colony. But i don't know exactly.

The Earth Alliance contracted Morganroete, an Orb-based corporation, to create the Gundams, and so it's reasonable to say that because they were designed and built by Orb engineers, they're Orb products and not products of the Earth Alliance.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Cancel

I think it's ORB. Orb came ut wif e first gundam like wat rei123 said

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Cancel

Zaft....the ppl are more intelligent than naturals....
and they are the 1st who created MS...
plus the EAF armies always get destroyed...ahem,,,,a whole fleet?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• May 08, 2005

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Quote by shinsengumiWhile it is true that ZAFT on average is very good at adapting existing technologies and improving upon them, and that Orb (through Morganroete) has demonstrated the most innovation, remember that the Earth Alliance is by far the most advanced in all fields of medicine and biotechnology other than genetics.

Quote: I think it's EAF's? they just borrowed Orb's neutral colony. But i don't know exactly.

The Earth Alliance contracted Morganroete, an Orb-based corporation, to create the Gundams, and so it's reasonable to say that because they were designed and built by Orb engineers, they're Orb products and not products of the Earth Alliance.

Ooh, i see, thanx for informing me.

Quote by satan123Zaft....the ppl are more intelligent than naturals....
and they are the 1st who created MS...
plus the EAF armies always get destroyed...ahem,,,,a whole fleet?

Well, that depends on the armies' abilities and skills, If you are inside Freedom but u don't know how to pilot it, then u're the cannon fodder! Yes, GiNNs are the 1st MS.

So what will be the next? Neutron Stampeder Canceller (nsc) for Destiny gundam?

Just my thoughts.

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Cancel

I think orb were the better ones, however both Heliopolis and morgenroter were demolished, and now all they have are thopse paper mache murasames :p

i think the EAF are the best inventors as they come up with all the ideas for the new weapons, however, Now that Zaft has the gundam technology, they are the best at improving things, so once they have the ideas they create better things.

Signature Image

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

Cancel

Yeah ZAFT has the best technology. The colonies allways have the best technology. Also ZAFT has invented more and stronger Gundams.

• May 31, 2005
Cancel

I'll go with Orb - they are, after all the ones that first developed the Gundams and Archangel are they not? Even though the OS might have been messed up, the point is that they did!

They could have very well developed better, more powerful weapons but I suppose it went against their ideals.

zaft is a really close second (in my opinion).

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

• May 31, 2005
Cancel

I wouldn't be so sure in Gundam SEED destiny. Seems that the EAF has fallen back to the usage of Mobile Armor, and with the invention of the anti-beam shield. The tables seems to have turned.

Especially what has happened in the last few episodes of Destiny.

• May 31, 2005

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

I still feel orb has the best techonology.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Cancel

Quote by zephrynI'll go with Orb - they are, after all the ones that first developed the Gundams and Archangel are they not? Even though the OS might have been messed up, the point is that they did!
They could have very well developed better, more powerful weapons but I suppose it went against their ideals.
zaft is a really close second (in my opinion).

As i mentioned before, Orb and EAF is good at inventing new ideas for technologies, while ZAFT is good at developing those technologies.

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

Cancel

:D :)

zaft has the best technology in GSD..i'm very like their gundam..

like freedom gundam, gaia gundam, and sword impulse gundam..so nice..

:nya: XD

Cancel

ZAFT hands down. Zaft will build everyones new gundam. Destiny Impulse, Infinite Justice (givin to shinn and Athrun by Dullindal) and Strike Freedom (i presume will be stolen from zaft by Lacus and Andorew). the strike freedom is speculation, as i yet havent read how kira actually obtains it, but i know for a fact dullindal gives shinn and athrun there new gundams. sorry if that was a spoiler XD

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Cancel

ZAFT technology is the best, they has the best weapons and ship and look at where they r living :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Cancel

I think it's Orb 'cause they're the only one that put gundam into mass-production(Astray and Murasame)(In CE time)

• Jun 02, 2005

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Cancel

I side with Zaft & the most like have the best techonology. . .
Then agian Orb seems to have better techonology. . .

I'm not a cotoye! I'm A wolf!

• Jun 03, 2005

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Cancel

It's very hard to say when you're looking at an arms race. ZAFT made the neutron jammers and mobile suits, then the EAF with Orb made better ones. To which ZAFT had to go one better than. It's hard to say who is one top when every few weeks the newest and greatest killing machine is just rolling off the production lines.

However superior weapons do not grant winning the war. See history wwii, the Germans had better tanks than the Allies at one point. How did the Allies win, by giving the Germans more targets than they could shoot at. ZAFT might have the best technology out of neccessity by the fact that the EAF out numbers them, and because of that Orb's technology may be on par with ZAFT's.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Cancel

I think EAF have the best technollogy because first of all they invented strike, aegis etc. etc. Then they create humans called extended or watever using special medicines. And if you seen gundam seed destiny 32, they have the biggest and most destructive gundam...welll had atleast.

• Jun 04, 2005

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.