Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which side has the best technology in GS/GSD ? - Minitokyo

Which side has the best technology in GS/GSD ?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

zaft. their gundams are better and stronger. orb isn't so bad either..

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

I go with zaft, they're cool. I like their mobile suits and their pilots!!! XD

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Oh duh, the simplest answer would be the EAF. As the naturals had to create the cordinatetors in the first place.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

definitely ZAFT but how do they instantly colourize those Gundams?! That is some wicked technology... put crayola out of business

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by johnsmittydefinitely ZAFT but how do they instantly colourize those Gundams?! That is some wicked technology... put crayola out of business

That's Phase-Shift Armor, if it's activated, the gundam will be colorized, the EAF and Orb invented this first.

Pride comes before the fall

I actually think the best technology is in Orb.
For the people who already saw GSD chapter 40 think about this:
Cagalli found the Gold Gundam(Akatsuki) left by his father and this
gundam has Beam Deflector and all kind of new technology, But it was created
before Cagalli's father die. It means that this all powerfull gundam was already done
in Gundam seed(Much time before S-Freedom, I-Justice,Legend and Destiny!!! ).
And this is my evidence to believe Orb has the best technology.

i think orb because they were able to hold out against zaft and the eaf with their forces and i think zaft and eaf should be have more people to fight for them

Signature Image

EAF and Orb were more technologically advanced in the beginning building the 5 Gundams and the ArchAngel. But ZAFT would have been better if they had actually used the Neutron Jammer Canceller right after they dropped the Neutron Jammers on Earth.

After ZAFT adapted the technology, they were good at revising it to create newer and more advanced technology(end of GS).

Then EAF had the lightwave and beam shields which ZAFT again acquired and built(Destiny, Legend).

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i think the EAF, because they made alot of gundam too destroy the coordinator.
but zaft has better tech.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I'm no Zaft lover, but it's pretty logical that they have the best technology since they're comprised of Coordinators, next would be Orb. Zaft created the N-Jammer (which for me, is more hi-tech), and Orb has Morgenroete (or however you spell the darn thing) which created the first Gundams in the entire Seed saga.

I would say ORB, because like banchan said, they created the first gundams.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I think Orb and Zaft! Those gundams they created are really cool!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Orb if the voting is on inovation even though some people say that they stole the ms idea from zaft but they improved it considerably with phase shift beam sabres beam rifles and slowing down the os(operating system) to allow naturals to fly them effectively without that naturals would be staggering around in ms like sai when he tried to fly strike.

ZAFT if it is on improving all ready existing technology they pumped out some pretty kick ass ms in destiny like the goufs zakus and all the starting gundams.

P.S. everyone who is saying EAF because they created the first gundams. they didnt orb made them and gave them to the EAF.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

after watching the series, i think the techs are:

ZAFT - the most advanced and powerful. ex: njc, genesis. ZAFT refines the technologies from EAF... but their inventions are also tremendous.
EAF - the most creative. ex: mirage colloid, positron beam deflector, requiem, etc. their innovations and variations are wide...

ORB - the most shocking..... well they created the first beam weaponries, plus AKATSUKi! neither EAF and ZAFT has the mirror coating two years ago. but it's an awesome technology that's sooo useful in CE73.

ORB DEFINATLY, they built the original gundams and the Arch Angel

Game programmer and Anime freak

Quote by onigiri-xI think EAF have the best technollogy because first of all they invented strike, aegis etc. etc. Then they create humans called extended or watever using special medicines. And if you seen gundam seed destiny 32, they have the biggest and most destructive gundam...welll had atleast.

I agree! the one that torched berlin!

Zaft! Freedom is awesome! next in line is orb for me..akatsuki rox!

My Way Of Life

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

I think it would be orbb. They were the developers of the original GUNDAMs in Seed, which was also the technology that made every other GUNDAM for seed and destiny

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

I'd definitely say...

The Clyne Faction XD

Doesn't matter who *had* the best tech, it's who mooches it off adoring sycophants and fanboys in the end that's important.

Next would be a Orb and Zaft.
Orb must have met a technological mind blank when GSD rolled along, since relatively speaking they didn't really add anything apart from the Murasame's into the game. (Akatsuki [<3] was more or less planned for / made? during the GS era, but just left in the toybox instead of being available against the first weapon of mass destruction).

Zaft, on the other hand, brought in Zakus, Goufs, designed the Doms, made all those new gundams (whether they become stolen or not is another matter), Stampeder (of which we see only once), etc. And the Emperor's DeathStar, of course ^_~

EAF are thieves. Apart from that... not much. Destroys, I s'pose. And that big weapon of mass destruction that reminds me of a a segmented garden hose, for some odd reason...

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote: I'd definitely say...

The Clyne Faction

oh... maybe because they have little number of people but they can make powerful MSes. like SF and IJ.... they can make Gaia too.. well, i guess you're right too.^^

I'd say ZAFT, but then when it comes to MS... the Clyne Faction has done a better job nearing the end of the series ^_^

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

ZAFT is the greatest.
ZAFT no Tameni !

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

I vote for ZAFT. In the end, the godly Freedom and Justice still orginated from the ZAFT side. EAF has great MS, so some credits to them. But in the end, all of them still become cannon fodder for ZAFT MS (refering to Legend and Providence).

However, still, Orb never really did lose to anyone attacking them, isn't it? What with their more advanced MSes when compared to EAF's....

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.