Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you always has to look after someone else? - Minitokyo

Do you always has to look after someone else?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

In my life, I am surrounded by idiots.
They could never do anything right, and , for some cosmic reason, they could mess up even the simplest task and have stupid accidents.
Half of my friends and family is like that.
I, for one, is tired of fixing their mistakes and taking care them.

Is there an person like that in your life? Should we always be there to help them? Or should we just leave them alone to solve their mistake?

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Those who refuse to learn do not deserve help. That's my opinion. I'm fine with helping someone and fixing a few mistakes. But if that person simply refuses to learn from those mistakes and continue to make them, then just leave it and let him/her be. You'll just waste your time.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by EternalParadoxThose who refuse to learn do not deserve help. That's my opinion. I'm fine with helping someone and fixing a few mistakes. But if that person simply refuses to learn from those mistakes and continue to make them, then just leave it and let him/her be. You'll just waste your time.

I have to agree. If someone is just going to keep messing up their own lives then you should just quit helping them. I mean they have to learn how to take care of themselves. I've been picking up my brothers crap for years, and now I just stopped helping him because he wouldn't help himself. He's on his own now. :hmpf:

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I don't have anyone like that in my life.
I agree with EternalParadox's opinion on the matter though.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I don't have to look after someone because I prefer not to ^_^ I do have some of these people in my life, but I don't really care about them much...

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, I always help people when they need. If they don't take my "advice," then it's not my fault right? o_o;

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have to set an example for my little brother and my nephew. They look up to me, so I can't do anything that would impede their progress or that would negatively influence them. I try to be the wise one so they can grow up not making the mistakes I made. That's setting an example.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

soulas

The Crappah.

i am the idiot at home XD.
somehow though, i took up the "mantle" of being the joker among my young team of librarians. and i just wish so much to be of help to people - which i fail badly.

~j

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

in my life..iave been asking ppl to do things for me cos i couldnt be bothered to so yea xD

--o'.'---o

gash

wad do u want?

not realli.. unless u include my girlfren.. haha... clumsy girl she is.. O_o

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

sakuralim

Love is ......

look after someone else, hmmm.... usually my brother look after me, or my friends but actually we look after each other ;) =) ^^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i think i need to look after 2 of friends.. they are so blur and they don't seems to get what people say, think.. they also don't seems to do things right.. :sweat:

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Besa

Abyss

Well,at home I'm the genius and the one who everyone asks questions to,
they expect to solve their entire life too(including my friends)

Signature Image

I have known a friend for about 6 years now, he's pretty slow but gets motivated once I get on his case a little bit. I really have to put him on track before he'll do anything, though.. I only step in when it's a life-changing decision where he's about to let an opportunity slip through his fingers.

edit: Everyone I know seems to think I am somehow really intelligent... but I hardly consider them dumb by comparison. Some people seem to be very aimless but I can almost guarantee they can do at least 1 thing better than you or I can, so I don't base their worth solely on what they can do.

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Quote by RainOfStarsIn my life, I am surrounded by idiots. They could never do anything
right, and , for some cosmic reason, they could mess up even the
simplest task and have stupid accidents. Half of my friends and family
is like that.
I, for one, is tired of fixing their mistakes and taking care them. Is
there an person like that in your life? Should we always be there to
help them? Or should we just leave them alone to solve their mistake?

is =am... well anyway.. I have the same problem... my brother will make the same idiotic mistakes for months before he finally decides to change his ways, my sister is too suspicious to fall for anything though....

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well in my case, i have to look for my little brother and worst his mistakes are also my mistakes. my brother is like that but he's not an idiot, he's just too childish and immature on things that's why i have to do stuffs for him. its also my responsibility since i'm the youngest.

but you don't have to look for someone, you have a life that needs maintenance but still you can extend the other half of you to other people. we are not living alone and we need to do that thing somehow.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.