Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SATs - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Lol.... funny. I'm gonna try and get into Yale just for heck of it too, and sit all three of their SAT II tests. Go me~

Brownie the Cat

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I've taken the test once (last November). Got an amazingly crazy grade on Math and an Average grade on the Verbal (I got almost all the analogies wrong >.<).
An essay that breaks your arm is better than some stupid analogies ^^
To all MT members who took the test, wish you get amazing grades!

Cadi

Cadi

True

I haven't taken it yetXD gonna in a few years... Have any advice?

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I still have a while until the test :) Thus, I'm taking special prep classes that are going to continue starting from this summer until I take it.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Advice? Yes. Study your brains out. And work on writing. The essay was a killer for me. Stupid topic. "Is creativity needed in today's world? Why or why not?" I didn't like it. Blah.

Took that blasted test......TWICE!!

The best score I received was a 940 >=(

Should have taken the ACT exam.

Signature
	Image[/img]

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

Quote by CyberDragoonAdvice? Yes. Study your brains out. And work on writing. The essay was a killer for me. Stupid topic. "Is creativity needed in today's world? Why or why not?" I didn't like it. Blah.

Mine was "Is work an essential part of people's lives?" XDD Dumbass questions that no one ever thinks about.

Advice: uh...learn in school and do extra work at home. It's always good to do independent studies for yourself. Vocab and math are essential so if you think you need to, brush up on math skills that you haven't used in awhile. Get a goodnight's sleep two nights before the test and eat breakfast, even if you don't want to. It'll keep you awake during the boring reading passages. ^-^;

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

haha its been a while since i took the SAT's.. I guess they're different now? I'm not sure what the maximum score is. I'm glad I didn't have to take the newer version though.. it must be annoying to have to write an essay. Did the SAT II writing test change at all?

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I took the new SATs in March, when it was first administered, and I found it terrible. I'm going to take the SAT II for Math, Physics, and US History next month; and I'll take the SAT again (for the second and last time) in October.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.