Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Xenogears character? - Minitokyo

Favorite Xenogears character?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I've noticed already that there are more than a few fellow 'Xenogears' fans here (glad to hear it!).

If you count yourself as one of them and have any interest in participating...

- Who is your favorite 'Xenogears' character?

- And if you want to answer the follow-up. why are they your favorite?

Allen... because nobody loves him... and it makes me really sad.

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

Jr. is my fav. character. he kinda describe like me.

Signature

Tough one. I like Emeralda as a female character.

Citan is easily the best male character. Smart, calm and collected, older and distinguished, yet a total butt-kicker. Insanely fast, and not half bad with a sword, either!

Quote by LinearXTough one.

I know!

I don't know that I can answer my own question...

I know that everybody likes the other characters a lot more, but in my opinion my best character is Fei. usually my reason is that in almost every game i play (rpg or not) i try the same charateristics as myself as well as every one else. not only that but i pity him because he does'nt know his past and what he is searching for. :(

if we are considering xenogears allen an jr are out...

anyway i really like everyone except for chu-chu (i hate that thing)

probably my favorites are the main characters, fei and elhaym.

fei because he shows real human feelings and is not the usual super cool, almighty, badass main character that never makes a single mistake.

elly because is not the usual half-naked, useless and brainless girlfriend of the main character

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.