Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who?... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I was wondering...who generally deletes wallpapers if they're deemed...unworthy for the gallery?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The mods :)

See the FAQ for detailed information about the various types of moderators and their areas of jurisdiction.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MinatoI was wondering...who generally deletes wallpapers if they're deemed...unworthy for the gallery?

Gallery Directors of course - normally given by the reports of the more loyal members here on MT. Bot-Chii automatically sends the message declaring of such a deletion of your submission via PM. Let's just say - it's quite a tough job, given the incredibly ridiculous amounts of **cough rips cough** and the **cough low quality cough** of these items.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

yea i was also wondering kinda the same thing..........
what is [bot]chii?
a program...or actual mod............

Remember
Revolution

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think it's botchii.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by akari-chanI think it's botchii.

Or mod or gallery director.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

The gallery directors delete the items; the deletion messages are relayed by BotChii. ^^

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Us "gallery directors" recieve reports, investigete, decide, delete then process the whole matter and the by product is a happier and faster loading time in Minitokyo. ^_^

sakuralim

Love is ......

By the way, I also wonder who is botchii and who always deletes wallpapers and threads. And how they do it. I also wonder who is created this website and who is the leader here. hmmm...... hehe, I wonder to much ^^"

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

It's a <cesnroed> that is very bored and have fun deleting the wall of the users... we have to kill him.. let's burn him!!!!!
or...
let's just stay quite..... and save our walls.... ;)

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by nospheratuIt's a <cesnroed> that is very bored and have fun deleting the wall of the users... we have to kill him.. let's burn him!!!!!
or...
let's just stay quite..... and save our walls.... ;)</cesnroed>

they won't delete your wallpaper if it's a quality submission (or at least, not low-quality and a rip)...
nobody likes to delete good artworks. If you're a mod, would you be deleting the good, original made wallpapers? of course not, unless you're a heartless and psycho one...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

da gallawy director but me usually get PM's about it fwom someone name botchii ^-^

Quote by RainHybridyea i was also wondering kinda the same thing..........what is [bot]chii?
a program...or actual mod............

in da beginning, i heard bot chii wasn't a member but a person dere to delet stuff but now i dink she is member ^-^'' i dink...i might be wrong....

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

ok. once again from the very begining >.< (but honestly the topic was covered sooooo many times)
1st: Mods recive reports.
2nd: Mods investigate reports. Make decisions. And eventually delete ripped wallpapers, low quality wallpapers, unfit scans (i.e. resized scans, low quality scans, unwallable scans), ripped doujinshi, etc.

Quote by FAQHow is the quality and effort of my wallpapers evaluated?
» This is an important subject, as many wallpapers are deleted every day. There are minimum effort and quality requirements for submitted wallpaper because minitokyo wants to provide high quality content and in order to reduce the leeching, since leeches are generally scared by effort.
Actually, effort is more important than quality, especially for new members. These are four points that, if followed, will greatly increase the chances of your wallpapers staying on Minitokyo.
1) Extraction. The act of taking a character out of a scan to put in your wallpaper. Polygonal lasso or pen tool + at least 500% zoom is your friend if well used, while magic wand generally makes for worse wallpapers, and shows less effort
2) Cleaning. If the scan is grainy or contains other artifacts, cleaning the image is an important point
3) Layout. A decent composition is important. A thought out wallpapers is certainly more appealing and represent a higher level of quality/effort
4) Quality and effort in designing the background. This is a topic too vast to be covered here, but try to make quality backgrounds. Monocolor or other extremely simple or filter-whore backgrounds, while nice in some cases, usually do not lead the moderator to judge your wallpaper a high effort one.
Of course we're not expecting new members, nor old ones, to be perfect in every one of this aspect, though please try to give your all. But a wallpaper trying to follow these criteria is MUCH more likely to be accepted. The art & design forum contains further help on these topics, as well as links to tutorial sites.Also a detailed description of the creation process will help the moderator judging the effort you put into your wallpaper.

3rd: When a mod processes a report, an automated message is sent by bot[Chii]

Quote by FAQWho is bot[chii] and why does he keep deleting my submissions?
» Bot[chii] is, as the name states, a bot who sends you automated messages when a gallery item / post is deleted. Note that there is no automatic deletion system. All the deleted entries were checked by a moderator who decided to delete.

this is pretty much all :D

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

hmmm, but there is a member with the name of botchii here in MT right ?

Signature

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

http://botchii.minitokyo.net/

Decide for yourself. :3

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.