Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 !%("$/% Carterist - Minitokyo

!%("$/% Carterist

page 1 of 1 6 total items

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Well, i'm really angry and kinda depressed... it was a nice day till i returned home. Usually i take the same bus on my way back from work, but today sooomething *unusuall* happened. The bus was really filled up with people and while i was happy standing next to the exit, a girl pushed me back and some other guy bumped me at the same time... on the next stop, both went down and something came to my mind: my wallet... gone, of course. No use looking for those guys since the bus was already moving when i realized that...
Luckly, i didnt have any money inside, but i did have my school id, driver's licence and some other special id's... oh yeah, the only valuable thing was in fact, the wallet for wich you can get maybe 20 or 30 bucks
i know you should be thinking "why the hell this guy comes and complains about something like this?"
well, i just wanted to express my anger about it and maybe chat a bit about the why do those guys did that... maybe they are in need for money, but surely they didnt look like someone who's starving or something like that... hobby maybe?

why do people steal when the don't have to...? dont know... i'm just angry and depressed because i could do nothing about it....

anyway, thanx for listening my complaints ^_^

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

they probably do it for the thrill of it. :nya: (in a euphoric state)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well... People are never satisfied with what they have. We always want more. It is human nature.

Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

this things happen in this world,i know it is sucks but there is nothing you can do it ,those things are remplasable ,but not the life ,well see you

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

Quote by kuclothis things happen in this world,i know it is sucks but there is
nothing you can do it [....]

grrr, that's exactly why im angry right now... and sad booooo T_T

Hm. -_- Sucks to be you *gives you candy*. I'm of the opinion that they do it because they can. >_> Huh. Selfish fools make life miserable for others.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.