Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you wash your own clothes? - Minitokyo

Do you wash your own clothes?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hi all. A new thread I made. so people, do you wash your own clothes or not? i don't wash mine, the machine washes it. Sometimes my grandparents wash it or my mom. my mom tells me to wash my own underwear.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

nope...normally my mom does it or just sent to the laundry.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! I have to wash it, sometimes my mother or my father makes the laundry but I have to wash mine. XO

Earn money reading e-mails here

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

My mom does the laundry, and she just throws the clothes into the washing machine.

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I do it all myself. *sigh* :nya: (in a state of euphoria).

Why do you kill the joy of death?

well i'm in my first year of uni and living at a hostel, so now i am. :)
the machine does it all really, though.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Yes, the clothes that are not allowed to go into the machine. I wash those clothes. Actually, it's either myself or my mom...of course, letting the machine to do the work is easier. Sometimes, i just dumped in my clothes even though my mom told me not to.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

Bach

nightmare life

it realy depends like on if i was the one who wore my cloths but i usaly wear only two pairs of pants two or three shirts Depends on how hard i work out (he flexes muscles and crushes all other forms of life in the universe) and i wear about 4 pairs of socks but i wash them every other day. if i didn't the person that did washes them or gets his head riped off and his soul used as fabric softener (it works realy well to){i've done it twice}

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Normally i was my own clothes if yuo count using a washer and dryer. But yeah my mom refuses to wash my clothes :( I don't know why either -.-

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

No way... Never... I can't do it:) :D :) :D

http://img201.echo.cx/img201/7378/prince0gc.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i don't wash mine either. erm, the washing machine does a good job :D

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

If you mean by sticking them in the washing machine then yes... I was my own clothes.

By hand? Nevar. Only for stains will I. >_> Scrub those by hand is better than any machine dreams of doing!

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I wash all my clothes myself, and it doesnt really bother me, unless i have to wash bed sheets or something, those are a pain in the ass >_<

destati

Yuusha-Oh

If by 'wash' you mean 'throw it in the washing machine', then yes, I do wash my clothes myself.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

No, all by mum (spelt mom there :) yay for aussie spelling XD)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

My mom washes it, but not for long. In a few months I'll be cleaning my own clothes >.<

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I wash it myself even when I was in my parents' home because my mother don't pay attention and I always fear that my clothes shrink or run in the wash... So I prefer do it.

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

My mom does ma laundry!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

sakuralim

Love is ......

when I'm small, mom does the laudry and wach everything up. when I reach age 12, I did the laudry and wash my own things ^^

I wash mine... and everyone else's in the house. I also wash everyone's dishes and keep the house clean in general.

nah... my mum does it... ^^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

nope i get it washed by either my mum or dad

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Sometimes... but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to housechores. ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Yeah I was it but by machine.

My mon wouldn't wash it for me if it was the last thing to do. If there's a stain in my cloths I have to get it out by myself.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 110 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.