Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend - Minitokyo

Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

sour cream mixed with heaps of sugar, then dip strawberries into it.
my friends like to put chips onto their sandwiches

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

I like to eat my McDonald's McFlurry Oreo ice cream with my fries, and Raisinets (Raisins covered in chocolate) with nacho melted cheese. Yum yum!

Love, Ani ^_^'

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

interesting mixes <.< i think this one wasn't said, and i don't even think it's such a weird mix, but when i was a kid, for dessert or just for fun we:
1- put a piece of bread in a bowl
2- put brown sugar all over it
3- added milk to the whole mix...

delicious actually loll... but very sugary, i wonder if i'd still be able to eat that ^_^'

other mix: i used to dip bread in corn syrup
and eating macaroni with tomato sauce AND mayo...

well, not so weird, but still good to eat loll

I like curly fries with seaoning dipped in buffalo wing sauce.

merged: 12-16-2005 ~ 12:58pm
I like curly fries with seaoning dipped in buffalo wing sauce.

gembu-the-whitetiger

martial arts PSYCHO

flat jack mixed in poridge

I Swear that I am going to Live Forever, or I'll Die Trying

Quote by unicorn2006as the question says, an unusual/odd/weird combination of food that you like..?
others dont always have to find it appetizing (like how i think pizza and milk would be nasty.. but i guess milk-lovers wont really mind)

I always have my pizza with milk! Unless I'm out of milk.
Well my odd combination is, I like to have my dumplings or dimsums or whatever people call it with wasabi. Very spicy but I love it

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

ramen noodles & kimbab is a pretty weird combination, don't you think :D ?

Well... This isn't really a FOOD combination, but I like this with fries: A blob of Ketchup, A couple squirt thingys of Tabasco sauce ( or some other really hot hot sauce ), and a dash of salt.

You can't really put that into a good measurement recipie(sp?) because it changes every time I make it, you make it by taste

merged: 12-20-2005 ~ 08:46pm
I don't think pizza and milk is weird either, I always have milk with my pizza.

Quote by Vatican32 as the question says, an unusual/odd/weird combination of food that you like..?
others dont always have to find it appetizing (like how i think pizza and milk would be nasty.. but i guess milk-lovers wont really mind)

merged: 12-20-2005 ~ 08:47pm
Sorry, I messed up on that last one...

Quote by Unicorn as the question says, an unusual/odd/weird combination of food that you like..?

Quote by Vatican

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hm. Well, I guess a lot of food combinations Chinese people eat are weird to Western people. One that I can think of right now is... porridge with pickles.

Brownie the Cat

Porridge with suger, [recommended if your sick]
Deep freid ice-cream bun [taste so good]

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

I sometimes sprinkle sea salt on bananas. I just like the taste. If you leave it too long though and put too much sea salt on, the banana goes slimy and mushy.

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

Our food. Proudly Filipino.

Pig's blood soup, Dinuguan
Bull's testicle soup, Soup#5
Fresh roll with coconut shoot meristematic tissue (you kill an entire coconut tree to get this one), Lumpiang Ubod
Chopped pig offal, pig ears, fresh egg, hot chilies, Sisig
Fermented tiny shrimp, Bagoong

Now, my own.
Smoked fish, Tinapa with lettuce, feta cheese, and basil-garlic-olive oil-mustard vinaigrette.
Standard pork steak with lots of star anise.
Shrimp sauteed in Sprite or Mountain Dew or any clear softdrink.

That's all, perhaps. I'm a self-proclaimed chef.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

Siri

Siri

Suou

My mum used to make me peanut butter and cheese sandwiches lol. IT was actually okay.
Chocolate cake and icecream is the best combo but.. dunno if its quite popular already
icecream and raisin toast tastes like waffles!

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

French fries dipped in a strawberry/chocholate/vanilla shake.

Macaroni and cheese with ketchup.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

boogaler182

The boogaler is in the hizzouse

I've had fried eggs with melted marshmellows on 'em before... it was pretty good.
Oh, and hot sauce on hamburgers. mmmm

merged: 07-07-2006 ~ 03:34am
and ranch dressing on mashed potatoes

Even Violet Cows Say Moo

I eat macaroni and cheese with bread, roast beef and mash potatoes. I like to add some cheese and sausage on it as well XP

All at once. I also like chocolate, milk and french fries mixed

My friend and I like:
Dipping PIZZA in BUTTER
DIPPING FRIES in SUGAR
Wrapping FRIES arud STRAWBERRIES
BACCON dipped in VINAGER

My dad would save some of the little spice packets that come with ramen noodles, and mix them with macaroni and cheese. Cheap, interesting taste. :D

I don't think this is so weird but I really like to dip potato chips in cream cheese. Or my favorite is a bagel with cream cheese and doritos

Ramen with large helpings of wasabi. =]

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Hmmm combinations
I like apple juice and vodka (makes a good drink)
Having an egg baked on top of a pizza was a neat taste and it did add alot to the flavor (had it at a restaurant in Paris)
I have to agree with redstranger and shadowcat that ketchup and mayo on fries is good (I even add a little pepper). French fries go with so many flavors....hot sauce, BBQ sauce, sweet and sour sauce, gravy, etc.., and they also taste great on sandwiches.
Of things that go good on regular sandwiches, try BBQ potato chips, apple slices (really good with haw and swiss), onion straws, etc...

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Vanilla in root beer
Cinnamon in pepsi
Hot sauce in rice
Hot sauce on hamburgers
Hot sauce in ramen noodles
Hot sauce and soy sauce in maccaroni and cheese...
pretty much hot sauce on anything that you can stand it in
Skittles in coke, dr. pepper etc.......
Cayenne pepper in chocolate
Once i put coolaid in coke trying to make cherry coke.

Or mix cinnamin chocolate syrup and pepsi into ice cream. Its really good trust me.

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

I've combined tuna and barbecue sauce in a tortilla before... pretty good. But then, I combine tuna with lots of things lol.

SweetyKnight

SweetyKnight

Jiraiya's Fool!

Twinkies topped with vanillia ice cream is really tasty!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.