Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend - Minitokyo

Odd/weird food combinations that you like, recommend

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

i will go mango with prawns

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

there's curry ramen. and then there's mac n cheese with ramen and tuna mixed into it.

i love nutella on pancakes and also like sour cream with grilled cheese. its REALLY good. i love it!

-French fries and potato chips on burgers and sandwiches.
-Steak sauce on corn and mashed potatoes

I enjoy cheese and bacon

Grilled cheese sandwiches with chilli and toast with chicken ramen noodles. Yummy.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

i sometime put onion rings and honey mustard on pepperoni pizza ... TRY IT! ... before you suffer the wrath of The InsomniacLord ...

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.