Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite movie scene? - Minitokyo

Your favorite movie scene?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

House of Blue Leaves from Kill Bill Vol. 1
Big Kahuna Burger from Pulp Fiction

...sorry if there is already another post like this

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

SpaceBalls, the warning shot scene ...... he's an asshole sir ...

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, I guess...

Coolest: '13th warrior' "Final battle".

Most humorous: The Nemesis/How-to-get-rid-of-a-dead-body scene from 'Snatch', or any scene from the Jurassic Park parody "(Your-ass-is-parked)" though it's not really a movie though...

Best battle: Helms Deep from 'LOTR:TTT'

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

The scene from LOTR where gandalf battles that fire dragon thing and falls into the pit, or the final battle at the end of return of the king.

Signature

Gladiator, the final fight

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Serious- don't have one

Humorous- In History Of The Worlds: Part I, When Moses ( or Mel Brooks) Came back with the fifteen.... I mean... TEN Commandments. XD

Signature

hmm, i guess about every scene in pulp fiction and kill bill.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

The highway chase scene in Matrix 2, the morotcycle chase was so beautifully choreographed + all the mind bending CG and explosions... @_@ it was just too much eyecandy to handle XD

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

In scene from lotr2 where gandalf and army run from mountain to fight with army of saluman

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

Gun scene - Martix: lobby shoot out....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hand to Hand combat - Cowboy Bebop Movie: Spike VS Vincent....yae yea....it's anime but it's still a movie

Chase scene - The Rock: Ferriari VS Hummer and Matrix Reloaded: Highway Chase.....it's just cool~

Monty python search for the holy grail: the black night

kill bil vol. 1 99 dragons

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Pirates of the Caribbean... the Sword Fight between Jack Sparrow and Will Turner and the other sword fight of Jack against Captain Barbossa...
or maybe even... the whole movie! XD XD XD
:nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have too many favorites. I could list dozens just from Marx Brothers movies.

Jackie Chan has filmed a lot of great scenes. One of the most amazing would have to be the bicycle chase in Project A.

pirates of the caribbean- Jack Sparrow going "but whyyy is the rum gone?" ^_^

Barafiel

Demon Prince of Kleenex

Funniest is the Holy Grail scene where the man says the witch turned him into a newt, and then 'I got better!'.

My absolute favorite scene is when in the Minority Report Anderton has a halo placed on him and is locked up, it felt like something from the Twilight Zone.

Never argue with an idiot, for they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Heheheh... "Burn her!" Can't go far wrong with Monty Python.

I just remembered: the gun kata stuff in Equilibrium is incredible.

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

the final scene from "wonderfull days" it's so sad and beautifull.don't you think?

"Use the element who brings life"

rite now its dodgeball: ben stiller n his crew doin the cobra thing, the stomp stomp (hssss) thing

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.