Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you turn to... - Minitokyo

Who do you turn to...

page 1 of 1 21 total items

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

...during your times of intense depression, regret, sadness, loneliness, etc? A parent, or best friend, God maybe, or do you just try to struggle with it by yourself?

I often talk to my mom (happy mother's day today, BTW to all mothers out there ^^), or pray. I feel much better afterwards, compared to when I'm really angry and try to tough it out by myself. ^^

sakuralim

Love is ......

^^ as for me, I will usually seek God first. My mom tough me since when I was small. Put God first at everything and ask or seek God if you encounter any problems. Secondly maybe, brother then frinds lastle mother ( mom to the recues). hehehe ^^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i just let it be, i get over it.
i don't like telling people about my problems.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

usually i can handle it by myself..... its like walking on shattered glass but i usually get over it..... if its really really bad then i share it with my best fren....dats all.....

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i like to solve things in my own way.. so i always keep those troubles to myself..
if i really need some advices or people to talk to.. i will turn to my elder sister.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

I talk to my fluffykins ^_^. He helps me get through it. If he's not around, I handle it on my own.

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

That depends. If it has to do with friends or something, I turn to my bro o my homies. Otherwise, I turn to my parents.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Usually, i sleep to get better. After i wake up i probably can solve the problem...

http://img201.echo.cx/img201/7378/prince0gc.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I usually try to handle it on my own, but sometimes I ask people for advice. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Usually I try to think it through, and pray...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

My faith first and formost above all. Then to persistence. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Besa

Abyss

I rather keep it to myself because most of the people around me
doesn't understan a $hit z_z

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I think it over, try to pray to God, and think it over again.

I turn to my friends when it's not about them, but I still feel a need to depend on my own self at times because as for me, I tend to be clingy without knowing so. @_@

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Quote by Kiakoi just let it be, i get over it.
i don't like telling people about my problems.

Same here O_o;;; I never talk about things like that... and if I do, I close the door and talk to the wall o_o;;; ........yeah.....

Signature

I turn to music, my computer, video games, and my i-net friends. Real lief people just usually make things worse.

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

It's only myself whom I turn to. I'm a quiet person, so sometimes for me there's no point in talking (unless i'm really irked by the problem, i'd shout the heck out of myself) When I can't handle it, I deliberate on visiting Ma'am Junie (yup!). She listens and lets me see my problems by myself, occassionally suggesting things every now and then. Sometimes, when i feel like opening up, i talk to my closest friends. I don't tell my really "deep" problems to my family.

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

I keep it to myself... I dont really have anyone to talk to about those things

Quote by EphidelI turn to music, my computer, video games, and my i-net friends. Real lief people just usually make things worse.

real life people can make it worse besides...if u think about it..they can see it from their point of view of things and not yours which can lead do misunderstanding..and that sucks!
I turn to myself or my best friend

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

Definataely to my girlfriend, shes like my best friend.

I handle depression by myself. I told my mom once that I was depressed but she said I was just imagining it. Don't get me wrong, my mom is a very caring person, whom I love very much, but she is a bit old fashioned in the idea of somethings. You know how some people believe that "only adults get psychological problems." That's her. ^_^

Sorry, got a bit off topic there. I deal with depression now by trying to ignore it.

I usually try to deal with it by myself but if i fail i turn to my Parents.. =]

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.