Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To kill or not to kill? - Minitokyo

To kill or not to kill?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

an interesting question popped up between my friends and i as we were talking about prom 2 nights ago ...
one of my friends all of a sudden asks something on the lines like "will you be more likely to kill someone that you hate or are indifferent to?" well, because i wasn't feeling very philosophical, i gave her a smartass comment and after giving me the most hateful look ever, we moved on with our conversation.

however, as i hvae recieved great replys on my great cruelty from the greatest caring thread, i decided to pose another question to my fellow MTers

"will you be more likely to kill someone that you hate or are indifferent to?"

i personally, even though i hate to admit it, would most likely kill somebody whom i hated. i guess i care enough to hate the person that i have the capacity to take that hate to the extremes.

but thats just me, i just wanted your responces, so answer me back dam it! XD :P

oh and no i have no clue as to why she asked that comment when we were talking about prom :/

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

no, id rather just slowly ruin they're life. muhahaha... :nya:

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Well of course I'd be more likely to kill someone I hated, I mean come on, revenge is too sweet for words :D

That, or torture them before I kill them.

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

No, I don't think I will kill them or anybody, but runining their life I can do.XD

Quote by VagrantDreamer
oh and no i have no clue as to why she asked that comment when we were
talking about prom :/

lol, maybe someone she likes is going to the prom with another person and she just got pissed? and that idea just poped into her mind?XD.. jk jk...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

No.. I don't want to kill the person that I hate. I don't want to kill anybody. ^^
I'll just ignore the people I hate. >.< Even though it's hard to do. >.<

killling is such an easy way out...I wouldn't kill him, I would be so much better than him in life that I would make him cry!

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

For me, if there is no consiquences for killing any person (except for people i like), I won't hesitate to kill them.
We already have too any people in the world anyway.

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I would rather just ignore them and not think of those little people.

It's much easier, don't you think? I wouldn't have to waste time or energy trying to kill them. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by EternalParadoxI would rather just ignore them and not think of those little people.
It's much easier, don't you think? I wouldn't have to waste time or energy trying to kill them. lol

It is kinda hard to ignore people who you hate. They just keep bugging you.
So I would think killing is easier. You don't need to constantly ignore others.

Signature

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I think killing a person for the first time will be difficult for anyone, no matter whether you are indifferent to the victim or you hate him/her. Afterwards I think it wouldn't really matter whom you kill if you get used to the sensation. Ofcourse I can't be really sure about this but it seems so.

Signature

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by RizovI think killing a person for the first time will be difficult for
anyone, no matter whether you are indifferent to the victim or you hate
him/her.

That could be true, and, ya!
Anyway, if i had the chance to killl someone i hate... ita ll depends really on the level of how i hate them, why i hate them... and things that basically say '______ i hate them' ... a lot of things along those lines.
But then kiling someone i'm indifferent to... maybe/most likely not :)

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i'd kill i person i hate, but i would make them suffer and kill them slowly...*makes an evil face*

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

No I wouldn't kill anyone I hate or was indifferent to. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Killing are person is too difficult.... maybe beating them badly... If I had to kill or be killed than I would kill... Survival of the fittest... only the strong survive... But if I could just let one more person live... and if I hated them... I'd make sure they felt more pain than anything in the world... I'd even purchase medical equipment in order to heal them and beat them again!!!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I usually try to ignore them. It's bound that they won't hurt you for life..right? >_<

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I have no problem killing anyone as long as I percieve them to be a distinct and intentional threat (i.e. a burglar in my home, someone with a gun or knife holding someone up or mugging them, etc.)

I am invincible!

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Quote by VagrantDreameran interesting question popped up between my friends and i as we were
talking about prom 2 nights ago ...
one of my friends all of a sudden asks something on the lines like
"will you be more likely to kill someone that you hate or are
indifferent to?" well, because i wasn't feeling very philosophical, i
gave her a smartass comment and after giving me the most hateful look
ever, we moved on with our conversation. however, as i hvae recieved
great replys on my great cruelty from the greatest caring thread, i
decided to pose another question to my fellow MTers
"will you be more likely to kill someone that you hate or are
indifferent to?"
i personally, even though i hate to admit it, would most likely kill
somebody whom i hated. i guess i care enough to hate the person that i
have the capacity to take that hate to the extremes. but thats just me,
i just wanted your responces, so answer me back dam it! XD :P
oh and no i have no clue as to why she asked that comment when we were
talking about prom :/

Usually I get along with people, but for those I don't O_o;;; well, I'll mess with them so much that they go crazy and hate me more ^-^;;; it works

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I would kill only when there's an imminent threat i.e. self defense it's either kill or be killed. I wouldn't kill out of hatred because of the dire consequences that come after. there should be a "Thunderdome" to settle everyone's differences ^_^'

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Doesn't matter. I would only kill under two circumstances.

1-If it's kill or be killed.
2-If it's kill or someone I care about deeply is killed.

In any case, it has to be in the face of certain death, as I believe that it's not my right whatsoever to take the life of another person.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by darkfirefoxI would kill only when there's an imminent threat i.e. self defense it's either kill or be killed. I wouldn't kill out of hatred because of the dire consequences that come after.

yeah, i agree with darkfirefox. I wouldn't kill unless it was life or death for me. I just couldn't go thru with that otherwise.

Signature

I wouldn't kill them. That's what hired stooges are for.

pfft. Come on man. Use your brains. damn

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Hey dammit!!! I do not think I would kill anyone but if I had to kill it would be out of anger and someone I hated. I think that our feelings can get to us so quickly that anger and emotion could trigger that.

btw Vagrant I read you story and you are extremely talented. Your writing reminds me of someone who I felt was a good writer. Thanks for sharing dammit!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

artriki

artriki

gif dbz

I think about killing when I am mad and in my mind really bad things happen to people. It only takes a second for my mind to switch into that mode. I don't have to hate that person just hate what tey said or did. So to kill them would be wrong because really I am not mad at them just what they said. When you put"answer me back dam it" I swich, but I don't wanna kill you I just don't like the tone. Your cool with me but things like that brings a negative vibe, and then I am negative. Any smartass comment will make me angry but I am no killer!
I like Rap because I vent and if I am mad I rap the words like

[2Pac]

"I bet you got it twisted you don't know who to trust
So many playa hating people tryin to sound like us
Say they ready for the funk, but I don't think they knowin
Straight to the depths of hell is where those cowards goin
Well are you still down ? Holla when you see me
And let these devils be sorry for the day they finally freed me
I got a caravan of people every time we ride (every time we ride)
Hittin motherfuckers up when we pass by (when we pass by)"
BUT I AM NO killa!

:angry: :angry: :)

time can't be saved...only spent message from the TAO

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I wouldn't kill. I know I'd regret it in the future so why do something I'd regret? Plus, it's not the right thing to do.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.