Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To kill or not to kill? - Minitokyo

To kill or not to kill?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I don't think I would ever kill anyone. I don't have that right to play god. Maybe it's because I never really hated anyone. I dislike a few people... not enough to kill them just because... I don't understand why people feel that way. Because when you kill someone... you have to understand that you are taking away their life and all their dreams. His or her parents hearts will break and their loves will want revenge for them. It's a never ending story. The world does not revolve around you... You just play a part of it. So try to make the best at what you have in front of you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD I feel deep down no matter how much a person feels he/she can not kill a person without feeling bad about it. The only way one can do that is if he can block out all humanity that he have to be able to kill sum1 JUST cuz his idea or whatever is different/hate from ur own.

I would kill anyone that is harming or thinking or harming my loved ones.
I would kill anyone I dont know (except women and children) without much of a thought...
and I would make sure they are quite dead..I would do those things if I was in war/being on the defensive and with the reason mentioned above. So hate or not, yes I would kill.

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

Quote by BorisGrishenkoI have no problem killing anyone as long as I percieve them to be a distinct and intentional threat (i.e. a burglar in my home, someone with a gun or knife holding someone up or mugging them, etc.)

yea same here. of course i would be able ta kill someone. no hesitation if one of my friends or family members was being robbed etc. or someone had a gun to their head. he would be dead before he hit the floor.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i'll give them eternal torment....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

it really depends on the situation tho bcoz the very person you killed can be a very reliable friend in future (you wouldn't hate them forever rite?after all, people changes through time). but if they killed someone whom i loved i will surely kill them before they can even do anything. if they just did some mistake that doesn't harm anyone (example : broke your favorite things...'bla bla bla') it just doesnt seem worthy enough to kill them.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

If we are speaking of killing outside of self defense, most people would kill someone they hated. Murder is a very personal crime and the criminal is almost always someone close to the vicitm (and when it isn't it usually is a case of the murderer being insane). Like VagrantDreamer said in his first post, if you care enough to hate someone then you have the capacity to kill them. At the point where you hate someone, their life (or lack there of) matters to you. That's why hatred and love can be so similar.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Wow a lot of murderers here..;)
okay I'm joking don't take that the wrong way..

I would probably annihlate anyone tyring to hurt my family..
Incapacitate anyone who is a threat to my life..
To kill out of hatred. No. Maybe beat em to a pulp but never kill..

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

kill-kill-kill!! die!!!! kill the bloody bastards! kill them all!! bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!
...just kidding.
I'd probably kill someone I hated...
a lot.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by Rizy123Wow a lot of murderers here..;)okay I'm joking don't take that the wrong way..
I would probably annihlate anyone tyring to hurt my family..
Incapacitate anyone who is a threat to my life..
To kill out of hatred. No. Maybe beat em to a pulp but never kill..

Hey! you made a good point here in away. It seems like everyone is lost to see what the question was in the 1st place...

Quote by VagrantDreamer"will you be more likely to kill someone that you hate or are indifferent to?"

and leaving at that I said no! That's fuc!<ing retarded. Because the next thing you know... you would kill people for not agreeing with you or just annoy you for some stupid reason.

Note- You never want to become the devil you hate... it makes you no better then the devil himself...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Wow, we've got lots of very nice people here at MT. I feel down-right barbaric by comparison...

I could argue the morality of the various types of killing, but that's not really what you asked for here. No, you're more interested in what would be easier for me. Personally, I've found it easier to do away with those that I have no connection to. Hypothetically speaking, of course....

If I "hate" someone, regardless of just how pure that hatred actually is, it is still an emotional connection. Even though I harbor an intense dislike for the person, my life is still enriched by their existence. I notice them; I respond to them; I associate my very existence with them. The person that I've "hated" most in my life was a guy I new waaaay back in high-school. To this day he is still the worst person I have ever met; a real cruel guy with no sense of decency or regard for others...what's worse is he was frighteningly intelligent. Regardless, while I often thought of certain types of harm I would like to see come to him, and on more than one occasion dealt out a small amount of harm to him, not once did I ever entertain the idea of his demise. Oh, sure, I often thought the world would be a much better place were he dead, but I never desired that his end be brought about by myself or anyone else. Upon leaving high-school, I found myself actually missing that cuss. He's a horrible person and to this day I can't stand the thought of him, yet he affected my life on a deep emotional level, and in some way I suppose I am greatful for it. We humans are a very lonely race. Any real emotional connection is very difficult to come by, and in the end hatred is much easier than love, despite the similarity of the two. I don't want him dead just as I don't want any of those I surround myself with dead. They are all a part of me.

Someone that I am "indifferent" to, however, I very likely do not know. Even if I do "know" them, it is more likely that I only know of them. There is no emotional connection, therefore no real loss from the absence of said person. The mind is a wonderful thing. It can concoct a thousand reasons not to like someone in a split second without ever needing to actually know anything about that person. If you don't know the person; don't feel connected to the person, all it takes is one reason. No real reason not to (morality aside), and plenty of reasons (fictional though they may be) to end the life...no contest.

Now, I'm certainly not condoning killing here, especially not people we don't know (that would just get out of hand). But, from my perspective, it would be much easier to do away with someone I didn't know than someone I did. Not convinced? Too bad, I've already written way too much here. For further proof, see: War. (Do we, or the soldiers, know the other people? No. We concot often-times false reasons to fight them and then do so with little concern until well after the fact.)

But, yeah, I need to stop typing now.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I'd kill both. I don't care if they threaten me, I don't care if they are the saviors of the human race. I just would take any opportunity to kill someone.

BTW, my love of murder doesn't extend to animals. They're justso cute I couldn't hurt them.

BTW again, I had a psychiatrist, but he moved after 2 months of therapy with me XP

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

"Kill Everything" K.M.F.D.M.

there is great wisdom in that lyric. :o

paied

paied

*blink*

something that i've recently thought about as well. randomly killing for revenge wouldn't be something i would do, however in self-defense of girlfriend or myself if the situation was that thick i wouldn't hesitate to use the knife i usually carry.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

no probs i`ll just kill em!!!! but then it`ll send me to jail :( so i `ll just slowly ruin his/her life
AHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

only if they threaten me first

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.