Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do you bath?....... - Minitokyo

How long do you bath?.......

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hello there^^

Today I take a really long Bath with my sweety.And we are really have much fun so.....
Sometimes I read a Book or playing with my Game Boy while bathing.
So I stay for one or two hours in the Bathtub.
Just wonder what are you Guys doing and how long you are stay in your Bathtube
(And lol this Line is for Mordin,Kentaro and Bren......there are no Videos from me and my Angel while we bathing^^)

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Hey usually I only take about 30 min. but sometimes I take longer and when I do that it is usually because I feel asleep in the tube^__^ :) :D :pacman: Warm places make me tierd. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I usually take a shower in the morning before classes so I have no time for a bath. But on weekends when I take a bath it sometimes takes up to 2-3 hours. Especially if I doze off.

Signature

Manako

~enjoy the silence~

i always need around 1 hour. x.x it's too relaxing to bath so i stay as long as the water is warm and the bubbles are gone.XD

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Admittedly morning showers in the tub are among my weaknesses. I tend to shower with the drain plugged, then chill out for a little while in the water, then shower again. ...Takes about 20 mins to half an hour I suppose... ...It's actually something I'm trying to reduce... Today was just a standard shower. :D

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

I'm doing the same as you DarkCrimson when I'm with my boyfriend.
But when I'm alone I'm staying just 15 or 20 minutes. It's very relaxant before sleeping ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

So whos your sweety?

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I'm staying about 30 minutes in the bathtub, i like hot water and some cup of sake (oh man, my bath is not a onsen sob sob)

Oh and you're lucky if you can take a bath with your boyfriend / girlfriend, i'm so alone at the moment :(

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i don't really keep track on the time..but i think i shower for five to ten minutes....

retire

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i need also very very long time if i take a bath i realax long time and read mangas think about this and that i love it and i take my time for make a long and good bath i like the same like u selina

ps: wieso gibt es keine videos ? ach ich verstehe ihr wartet noch auf mich komm mal bei gelegenheit vorbei XD XD XD ne war echt nur ein scherz ich werde mich huetten mich zwischen dich und becca zu drengen na dann film ab ich halt die kammera nur ok XD XD XD

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i usually took 30 mins or more to bathe.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I usually sleep in the the shower. or the bath. depends.

So iti always takes for ever. ..... not a good habit when I need to get to class. -_-

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I usually take 2 hours.
I take a book sometimes, or daydream XD.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I almost never have time to take a nice long bath, only really fast showers.
I take about 7 - 10 minutes in the shower. The water's usually too hot, but I don't have time to fix it. XD
Sometimes, after a long day, it's nice to just get into a warmbath and do absolutely nothing.
You play your gameboy, Selina? Sounds fun. I'll usually read a book if I want to do something.
Videos, eh? :nya:

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I usually shower,but when I take a bath it takes hours. :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

it takes me about 15-20 min but it depends how im feeling!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

hours! but i take showers!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Normal: around 10 minutes
Rushed: 5 minutes or less!

Pride comes before the fall

I only take showers and I try to make them as short as possible cuz I have so many other things I want to do and don't have the time to waste on cleaning myself. As long as I'm clean and don't smell it's fine I can't spend hours in the shower wasting time.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

At most: 1 hour and a half.
At least: 15 minutes.
Normal: 1 hour.

lol

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

i usually take about 30 min to about 2 hours in a bathtub during the weekdays...

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

Well i take showers ... your waterheater isnt able to give enough warm water out till the tube is filled ... :/ but it takes me an hour. A girlfriend ( not _my_ gf .. i dont have one currently ) asked me why it takes an hour .. cause she only needs 10 mins to shower ... .... i wounder ... 10 mins? in 10 mins are way to short to warm-up while taking a shower o.O

The shortest time for me to take a shower would be 30 minutes. But then i would only wash my body without the hair and wouldnt care about missed spots and such :O

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

30 mins... at least.. and when i do ( which is rather seldom )

I don't take baths anymore so I don't know... but for a shower usually 2 minutes if I'm late for an appointment to 15 minutes if I feel like having the warm water run down on me

page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.