Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do you bath?....... - Minitokyo

How long do you bath?.......

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Only 15 min....
Hey Dark, what happens if the gameboy falls from you hands and take a bath?
: ) lol
I relember a teacher that was taking a bath and correcting some tests.... in the end, all the test were "clean" : P

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I shower..and it's usually 10-30 minutes. :P

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

My shortest is 10-15 mins, but only when I'm taking a shower late at night when I have school the next day. xD

Then it's usually about 20-30 mins whenever I want to just relax. ^_^

Signature

in ther morning 15 minutes
in the evening 1 hours, couse it is the best way to relax^^

Besa

Abyss

20-30 minutes

Signature Image

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Quote by rupricktSo whos your sweety?

I am her sweety ^^
But why do you want to know?
I love to bath and I have very long baths. Even if DarkCrimson's not with me.
When I'm bathing alone I tend to read or play gameboy or just enjoy the warm water and scent of
foam....

Signature Image

i need about 1 hour

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Kinda kinky question but ok...
I wake up at 5:30 to go to school...bus picks me up at 6am, sooo...i take about 10 minutes in shower (I time it with my mp3 and how many songs i hear) XD

Signature Image
"My world isn't different then this one. People laugh, cry, and die there too, it's not paradise, it's not shambala, it's..."
- Edward Elric

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

I take showers, and usually it takes 15-20 min. No time to spare >_<.

I take showers too, and I'll spend anywhere between 15 minutes to half an hour. It usually depends on whether I'm busy or not, and how late/early it is. :3

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I havent had a bath for ages, these days I dont even have a bathtub to have a bath in.
But a couple of years ago, when I still had baths, I would have them for an hour or so.
But I like showers better, and I'm usually in the shower for at least half an hour. ^^ (man, i must waste alot of water >_<)

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I always shower for 27 minutes! When I bathe, it's a whole different story. I could spend up to 2 hours in the bathtub XD It's so much fun hahaha When I'm in the bathtub along with bubbles, I could stay in there for 3 hours hehehe

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

It takes me 10-20 minutes approximately..... :) :D :) :D

http://img201.echo.cx/img201/7378/prince0gc.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I don't have a bath in my room at university, so I don't spend any time in them, but even when I'm at home, I still prefer showers.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Quote by HikaruuI always shower for 27 minutes! When I bathe, it's a whole different story. I could spend up to 2 hours in the bathtub XD It's so much fun hahaha When I'm in the bathtub along with bubbles, I could stay in there for 3 hours hehehe

Dito! o.O

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I haven't had a bath in far too long. I usually shower in under 5 minutes. However, after a hard day skiing I usually spend half an hour in the hot tub.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

lol I shower nowadays to leave time for homework. Grr...Homework is always getting in the way.

Back on topic: My showers are usually 27 minutes, and the minimum is 15 minutes ^_^

Signature

I don't take bath but showers and I usually take half an hour. Kind of miss those days were I can just sit and relax and play with my toys for hours!

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I just take showers, which usually last 20-30 minutes. I really like to take my time XD

Signature

I shower for an average of 10 minutes. I'd get out sooner, but usally I'm really deep in thought. XD

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I usually take showers so when I'm taking a bath it's because I want to relax and I'm usually reading or taking it with someone else so I take a long one.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

well if i wanna bathe fast i finished around 10 to 15 mins
if not 15 to 30 mins, i cant stay longer cuz we will say byebye to the hot water XD

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

I don't have a "bath" as such. Other than for bathing (getting through my hair took a while b4 I trimmed it down), if something is bothering me I'll think under the water (shower). Something about the rythum, pounding on me, helps me see things in new ways. Most females I've known don't find standing anywhere for long (even in a shower) very romantic for some reason? ;)

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

andrewk1

andrewk1

Preventer o Information Services

I normally take about a 30 to 1 hr shower. I am, well, a loser, so I have no shower/bath partner. But I can make up for that by day-dreaming. :) I just love taking a nice long whot shower. It feels like i am washing all my troubles away, if only for a little. Sometimes, though, if I am busy, I'll plan out what I am going to do after I get outta the shower. Problem is I normally forget it after my shower.......rofl :) :)

Bad times in world history: Hiroshima '45, World Trade Center '01, Windows '98

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.