Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do you bath?....... - Minitokyo

How long do you bath?.......

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 218 total items

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

it only takes me about 5-7 minutes to bath , especially if I'm late for school...
but sometimes it takes as long as an hour...but thats pretty rare..
u play gameboy when you bath? sounds like fun.lol

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

That's kinda a personal question.... don'tcha think?

Signature Image

Depends on the situation...If im in a hurry(which i usually am), It took me like 10 minutes in the shower(without the singing... :D ) When its hot,i usually spend up to 1 hour in the bathroom...^^

Half hour and is shower, problems with water...

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Usually a 10 - 15 minute shower, or +30 minute bath. A nice and warm bath is sooo relaxing. :D

Signature

15 minutes

For What It's Worth......

I usually take ten miniutes..............unless someone is there with me ;)

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I don't use the tub, but myt showers are usually 30-45 minutes. That's not good if you live in a desert, eh?

Besa

Abyss

It's expensive when you live in a house,you have to pay for the water.

Signature Image

Asahi

Asahi

gone

why i didnt get a notice of your thread -__-

well in bath.. most times i took not many time in it. around a half hour. if i do some more like : shower , washing hair or styling me up .. around a hour xD .

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

uhm i bath 15/20 mins
ant two times a day :)

about 1h,just bath,I don't do so much like you,but I'm not sure why I spend so lont time to bath,my mother really mad about it.Hehe.....

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

i dont bath, i just shower

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

something about soaking in my own dirt turns me off baths I will stick to my showers and keep on running the hot water out *shakes fist* damn you long, thick hair that takes ages to wash

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

10 mins..... i bathe systematicly..... all thing things to do are arranged..... so its always the same ><

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

10 minutes without washing my hair and 15-20 with washing my hair.. :nya: and sometimes 30 minutes cuz I love the warm water.. XD

Signature Image

narrator

narrator

AAAHH!!!!

hmmm....well it really depends on what CD im listening to in the shower, the more im into the music the longer i'l lstay in there

Signature
"I want your soul, I will eat your soul!!!!!!!!" - Richard D. James

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkCrimsonHello there^^

Today I take a really long Bath with my sweety.And we are really have much fun so.....
Sometimes I read a Book or playing with my Game Boy while bathing.
So I stay for one or two hours in the Bathtub.
Just wonder what are you Guys doing and how long you are stay in your Bathtube
(And lol this Line is for Mordin,Kentaro and Bren......there are no Videos from me and my Angel while we bathing^^)

no videos? psst. take a quick glance at the ceiling.. we gotcha on film. ;)

Selina, you play your gameboy in the bath- won't the water ruin it?

well i take showers. the rule of thumb for me is i get a shower as long as the water is hot.

i get 2 showers a day as well.

i will tell you this: a hot shower in the morning does wonders for a serious hang-over! ;)

you two ladies are too sexy for mortal men or ladies. ;)

A minium of 30 min. but I usually go longer. I dunno why it feels os nice

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I usually take no longer than 20 minutes. I try to be faster than that because I take showers before school.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

If I take a bath I'm usually in there for about an hour. A shower usually takes me 20 minutes.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I always take about a 5 to 10 min. shower usually, to save hot water in the house.

20 mins to 1 hour. Possibility of dozing off if I suffered from lack of sleep, or if I'm exhausted

i usually shower also but i take about an hour in the tubb

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 218 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.