Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long do you bath?....... - Minitokyo

How long do you bath?.......

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

i've always wanted a bathtub in our home.. when i was a kid i always dreamed bathing long in a bathtub with lots and lots of pure white bubbles... i want a bathtub!!! >.<

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

depends on what i did that day. i shower until i can't smell myself anymore

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

not look but i take showers i'm always in a rush

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

Quote by DarkVirusi don't really keep track on the time..but i think i shower for five to ten minutes....

Yeah, me too.... as long as i need to clean myself

It usually takes about 10-15 min for me to take a bath, but if I just want to relax in it, it's about 30-60 min!

I will occupy the bathroom for about half an hour! Hee!

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Fast 1 : 2 minutes.

Standard 1 : 10 - 15 minutes.

Most Long 1 : 45 minutes.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The most I've ever spent taking a bath or shower is sround 40 minutes. Any longer and my skin gets all pruney.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

30-45 minutes of shower. I don't want to be always late in my office ^ ^

I don't trust the bathtub in our bathroom.... it looks so dirty... & it has a mysterious black substance in it... :o
I would shower until the hot water runs out... not take a bath, but shower. (I miss having a bath T_T )

skh

Infamous Leecher

I take showers everyday, and bathes only sometimes... So when I bathe, I love taking my time and enjoy it, during about one hour, I think.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I like to think in the shower, dunno why but it's easier to focus on random thoughts. So, I end up taking like 30-60 minute showers. >_>

Signature

I usually take a bath about 20-30 minutes depending on what occassion I will attend.
It would take longer if I will attend a wedding, mass, birthday or a date but during regular days not that long to take a bath.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

If I'm taking a bath, it's usually like 15 minutes. Maybe 20 minutes. Depends :p

super mutant ninja otaku

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

i usually take my quick bath for 15 minutes...
my usual bath takes about 25 minutes...
my long bath takes up to 45 minutes... haha! XD

This all depends. If I'm in one of those situations, where, I need to haul a$$ quickly out the door, yet I smell like a moose, I can be done in 4 minutes flat. My grand father and I used to go sailing a lot, and there was always very little fresh water to go around, so we conserved it with great pains. Hence how I learned to do that. But it was a Hell of a lot of fun, so it was worth it. If I'm on land, then I'm known to take 45 ~ 90 minutes. I spend about 85% of that in a "half awake, half asleep" state. I dunno, warm water makes me sleepy. :3

Shower baths for life, yo.

T'is a thing of beauty...
Signature Image

I usually take a bath for an hour. ^_^

I usually shower most of the time , but hey when I bathe...hmm at least 30 mins :) ...or til the water starts getting cold.. hehe

1hr - 1 1/2hr :)

I rarely ever bathe, because it just seems like a waste of water and time to me (no offence directed towards those who enjoy bathing), and when I do, I spend about a half-hour in the bathtub, sitting back and meditating and reflecting upon past and present events. And then I get out and take a quick shower.

30min max. - quick shower.

I bath about 10-25 minutes.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I don't bath, I took a Shower and it usualy took less than 15 minutes

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

At least 15 mins

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 218 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.