Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pets? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Okay, I'm sure there are people here who have pets that they love dearly. So I've got to ask, what's your pet like? I have an eight year old cat whom I've had since she was four weeks, and I love her a lot. How about everyone else?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I had a white cat when I was about 2-3 back in China. She died before we moved to Japan. *sniff sniff*

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I had two goldfish; one was black, and another was orange. xd

i was going to get a hamster, but my GPA fell one grade short. -_- Guh.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I have two cats, one tiger\camo kinda patterned in black and brown short hair named Pepper, and one long-hair who`s grey on top, white on the bottom named Beverly. Both have green eyes. technically I have more, but they`re just the harem of outdoor half-feral cats we keep around out of kindness\pest control\entertainment reasons. That group has been around for awhile..this yr marks the 8th generation showing up ;0

Also have two dogs; one spanial\beagle mix, one beagle. Love those dogs, just wish the pure beagle would actually listen to me.

Used to have fish, but cleaning a 55 gallon aquarium was just too much frellin effort.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I have two Siberian huskies. They are so cute! sono inu wa totemo kawaii desu! For anyone who doesn't know what they are, they are sled dogs. Which is why I love Wolf's Rain a lot!! It would be cool if they were people! :D Thanks for the thread! :D

lol, my gf is gonna love this thread.

as for me...well, I don't have any pets, except for my 6 year old brother, lol

Signature Image

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I don't have any pets, although I want some pets.

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

I have a Daschund.... and a cat..... sorta... He's always outside and comes in when he wants to keeps warm... otherwise he's all over town

Signature

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I have a goldfish. His/her name is Nikki hahaha I have no idea what gender my fish is XDD *laughs* Ohh that's too funny, and I had this fish for 3 years already too! I love my fish dearly.

Signature

I have a guinea pig .. <3

Her name is Puschel *lol* ^^

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

I had five Goldfish and two Japanese fighting fishes (Tetras I think) before. Oh yeah, and a mini tutle named Milton, my first Tetra was named Godzilla, the second one was named Godzilla II x_x, but I really didn't get attached to them...they were only fish...and a turtle.

Signature

My family has six cats. Some of them live apart in the house. (because they would fight..) I pay alot of attention to them, so now they follow me around everywhere and won't leave me alone. ^_^ If I lock the door they scratch and meow until I let them in.. then they'll all jump on my bed and crawl all over me when I'm trying to sleep. -_-;; I do love them though.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

when I was living with my Mum, we had two cats and a dog. One of the cats, Charlie (who is mostly Russian Blue) and likes attention. Our other one, Sooty (some sort of tortise shell breed) is quite the oppersite. ^^ Our dog, Lilly (mostly a Boarder Collie), doesnt go our of her way to get attention, but he loves to have it. All of them have their own ways of being funny. ^^

i have a turtle, 2 leopard geckos and about 15 stray cats ^_^'

Can't have pets because all of my pets die really fast :(

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

lol. I want a turtle! ^_^ Aww you guys are so lucky to have a turtle. They're adorable >.<

Signature

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

I had 2 cats, but now the only pet in my home is... me.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

My pet is a 1998 Crown Victoria Police Intercepter. Boy does she purr!

I am invincible!

Mekou

Mekou

Teh crazy one...

We used to have a dog but she died last year. ;_; I had a fish for 4 months bu it also died.

i miss having pets around the house.

~*~ Naluris ~ DeviantART ~ Inspira ~*~

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Wow, lots of different ones so far. I used to have fish too, but I gave them to my sister when we moved...

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

sakuralim

Love is ......

oh, pets. ^^
i have two dogs, mongrel.
First one is male, name Zorro, age 4 year but in dog years, 28 years old ^^
Second one is female, name Velvet, age around 6 or 7 month, still puppy. *cute*

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.