Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey there ^.^° - Minitokyo

Hey there ^.^°

page 1 of 1 12 total items

LOUD

Formally knows as Tsumibukai.

Hey there, im new here. My mate Chaox told me about this place, it looks really nice. Well just popped in to say hi, see you all later...

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Hallo! and welcome.. enjoy your stay and dun forget to read rules 'n stuff, ermm.... yeah.... well.... see ya around!

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome to Minitokyo! Like 1mm0rt4l noted, do take a look at the Policy and the FAQ in the Support section, available from the nav bar up top. Also take a look at the two Noob Bibles in the Help Forum, which are excellent resources for members just starting out.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

Welcome to MT! =D hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun ^^

LOUD

Formally knows as Tsumibukai.

Thanx for the warm welcome, i will try my best to behave and be active ^.^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Hi Tsumibukai.. enjoy yourself here oh..
*gives Tsumibukai a candy* :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to MT Tsumibukai-san! i hope that you are enjoying your stay thus far! happy leveling and hope to see you in the other forums! :)

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hi there! Welcome to MT! I hope you have a great time here, posting and viewing the artwork, and making new friends as well :D Take care, and see ya around!

Signature

Chaox

Just is...

Hello,

Nice to see you've been greeted warmly ^_^. Welcome back to MT. Pleased to see your here with all of us. I hope you enjoy yourself and learn new things ;). Catch you later and...

Have a nice day.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The rules and policy can be found over here at http://support.minitokyo.net - of course.

Anyways, welcome to MT! I hope that you are having a lot of fun on this site.
Make lots of new friends along the way, do take care of yourself, as always - and you'll be good to go. Farewell now.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

Youkoso~

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Tsumibukai! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.