Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did dragons exist? - Minitokyo

Did dragons exist?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

do u beleive that dragons existed with dinosaurs? i have been thinking alot on this question and i think it is true...

Well . . . ther was a show on the discovery channel that porved how tey were real . . . did you watch it?

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by DIstantStarWell . . . ther was a show on the discovery channel that porved how tey were real . . . did you watch it?

never watched it, are you sure it wasn't just for fun? just to see what it would be like if they were real? It would be quite interesting if they actually were XD

Signature

onyhow

Survivor...

If you count lizards that people thinks they are dragons, then yeah, they exist.

this is what i think:
dragons = dinosaurs!

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i think that some form of dragons existed back with the dinosaurs, but they were wiped out with the dinosaurs in the aftermath of Noah's flood.

Think deeply of simple things.

shhho

shhz!

Quote by crapmonsterthis is what i think:
dragons = dinosaurs!

agree

Quote by DIstantStarWell . . . ther was a show on the discovery channel that porved how tey were real . . . did you watch it?

I didn't watch it the discovery channel those day.
Dragons....not so sure bout it...

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

I watched the discovery channell show. It was a "what if dragons were real". It explains how they would have eventually gone extinct and become a legend. It simply hypothisized that if they were real, this is how they would have come about and how it is possible they could do all the things told in legends. It was interesting, but not proving they existed. I happen to agree that dragons = dinosaurs.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Of course they exist ! My sister have one
(ok, it's a plastic figurine lol) ^^'
People have many imagination. I think it's just a fabulous creature like griffins or phoenix (or gods lol). There's a part of reality and a part of fantasm in those creatures.

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

destati

Yuusha-Oh

You mean like...dragons with wings that breathed fire?

...I seriously doubt it.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

I don't believe in dragons
but in movies and stuff they look cool
and also when the chinese newyear is then people are playing dragons :P
looks nice :)

The term dragon was actually used for dinosaurs before scientists started calling them dinosaurs.
Oh... there is actually a fossil of one of those tiny dragons. Let me see if I can find a picture it.

Dragons are cool, unless they are like the ones in reign of fire, killing all the ppl

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

In my opinion, dragons are fables and i don't think there is an existence for those creatures... However, i like them... :) :D :)

http://img201.echo.cx/img201/7378/prince0gc.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Bach

nightmare life

all a dragon is is a rex that stated to evolve to grow wings and survived the meteor hit then during the iceage it adapted again to breath fire. then humans started to hunt them to conrole the fire but if you look at ancit history the humans and the dragons co-exsited and the dragons had a type of telekinses that allowed then to comunicat with humans in fact humans didn't even start to hunt the dragons till about 600 years ago near the end of the Dark ages when humans whanted to be the soul rulers of earth and then we totaly screwed her up now because were so greedy we killed our only ally in this god forsaken part of the univers and destroyed our ownly world or at least for now but with our new science may be i cn bring my friends back or atleast pave the way for themto live again

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Found it...
http://www.s8int.com/images/chinesedragon.jpg

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

well, if you're talking about fire-breathing dragons with sharp talons, well, i don't really know. they might have exist, and they might have not. but seriously, i think that dragons are just fables. didn't know that there was a documentary about it :K

sakuralim

Love is ......

hmmm... actually.... no
I read a book, it's about ancient china. They though they saw dragon by mistaken of lightning.
But from the bible, I found of dragon represent satan.

MartialArtist121

MartialArtist121

Spirit of a true warrior

i believe they exist but im not entirely sure ^_^'

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

huummmm... nope, they never existed. if they had, they should be ruling the earth now, dont you think?

hail!

Quote by DarkChronoshuummmm... nope, they never existed. if they had, they should be ruling the earth now, dont you think?
hail!

well i meant they probably existed with the dinosuars...

they DO exist...just not the kind that you're thinking of, but there are animals which are called dragons

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

They exist if you count the kimono dragon as a "dragon." lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.